Chapter 16- Save You

Chapter 16

Peter Pan’s P.O.V.

It’s been a pretty normal day in Neverland. The boys were hunting and competing with each other, but it wasn’t until mid-afternoon I noticed Alex wasn’t among the groups of boys. She’d been acting rather odd lately and it had begun concerning me. She’d had random bruises appearing and she’d lost a lot of weight. When I’d asked her about it she’d nonchalantly shrugged it off and blamed it on her clumsiness and increase in physical activities during the day.

“Felix!” I yelled from where I was standing at the edge of the clearing “Get over here!”

Immediately he stood up from where he was cooking in the center of the clearing, and was at my side in a matter of seconds.

“Have you seen Alex recently?”

He furrowed his brows for a moment, thinking, then shook his head “not since breakfast, she left early; I think I saw her heading back to the treehouse.”

I didn’t even hesitate to thank Felix, before I had transported myself to foot of the tree.

The sight that greeted me made my heart stop mid-beat. Alex’s body was crumpled at the foot of the ladder.

Immediately I was kneeling next to her, and pulling her motionless body into my lap. “Alex? Come on please wake up.” I shook her shoulders lightly but nothing happened

Tears were beginning to leak out of the corners of my eyes but I didn’t brush them away.  

“Pan?” I heard someone question.

I looked up and through the tears blurring my vision I could see Felix standing at the edge of the clearing.

As soon as he processed what he saw, he ran over and knelt down next to me

“What happened?” he whispered

I shook my head “I’m not sure, I found her on unconscious on the ground.”

He put one of his fingers under her nose then sighed in relief “She’s still breathing, we should move her up to the bed, to keep her comfortable.”

I nodded and scooped her up and teleported up into the tree house.

I laid her in the bed and I slipped my and into hers, surprised when I found that it was cold and clammy.

Felix climbed into the tree house and sat next to me, after draping a blanket over Alex’s slim frame.

“What do we do now?” he asked uncertainty.

Before I could answer Alex straight up in bed, but there was no time for me to be relieved, because she immediately began gagging and vomiting the remains of her half-digested breakfast onto her lap.

After a minute she stopped and looked like she was going to say something but was cut off by throwing up again, only this time there was no food left, it was just bile and acid. And as soon as she was finished she collapsed back onto the pillow again.

I immediately grabbed her hand again “Come on Alex, please, I can’t lose you, not now not ever.”

“Peter” Felix began but I cut him off “I know she’s going to die Felix, I don’t need you to tell me that.”

He sighed “we could-“

But I shook my head before he could finish “No Felix, I’m not letting her drink that water”

“It will save her life Peter, you know that.”

I nodded “I do, but I won’t allow her to be trapped here for eternity, I won’t do that to her.

“It’s the only way” Felix tried to reason with me “If you don’t she will die.”

I shook my head “it’s not the only way.”

He raised an eyebrow “come again?”

“I know of a way we can save her, without trapping her on this island.”

“Well then, do tell, don’t keep it to yourself.”

I couldn’t help but suppress a grin that rose to my mouth. “We need the Heart of the Truest Believer.”

**Sorry i litterally havent updated in forever, ive been going though some personal stuff, for those of you that don't know i self- harm and i tried to commit sucide and overdose but it didn't work, but i'm doing better now, so yay.

10 comments for an update

comment for a dedication in the next chapter :)