Chapter 15- Home

Chapter 15- Home

          Alex’s P.O.V.

It’s hard to tell time in Neverland. I mean technically time is standing still, so there is no time. But if felt like I had been on the island for only a couple of weeks, but he told me in other realms it probably had been many months, maybe even a year, it was difficult to tell.

          Peter and I grew closer, much closer, as did Felix and I. but with Peter it was different, Felix was like a brother to me, but Peter was something more. He very rarely left my side, and his eyes were always on mine.

          I continued to wake up screaming from the nightmares, but after a few days, Peter just gave up and began sleeping with me. (Not in that way you dirty minded people!) I would sleep soundly through the night, and wake up wrapped in his arms. And for the first time in my life I felt like I was home. I felt safe.

          But of course I couldn’t be happy. I was an idiot for even thinking everything would turn out fine, my life wasn’t a god damn movie. And today was when everything began to fall apart.

          I woke up like every other day, wrapped in Peter’s arms, my face buried in his chest. Once we had both fully woken up, we managed to drag ourselves out of bed, and join the boys for breakfast. When we had finished and cleaned up the boys ran off to play games with each other and I stayed behind. I hadn’t been feeling well at all lately. I told Peter it was nothing, I was just tired, but I wasn’t. I just didn’t want to worry him. I had lost more weight. I was under weight to begin with, but now I estimated I was somewhere between 75 and 85 lbs. I wasn’t trying to I was eating more than enough food. I got bruises all over my legs and arms, when Peter asked, I blamed my clumsiness, but I knew that wasn’t the case. I also got terrible headaches that came with dizziness and ringing noises in my ear.  

 I heard the boys laughing in the distance as they competed with each other, in whichever game they decided to play. I made my way back to the tree house, and decided to take a nap; I thought maybe that would help me feel more energetic.

By the time I manage to reach the ladder leading into the tree house my head was pounding, my vision was fading, and my ears were ringing so loudly I couldn’t even hear my feet as I climbed up the ladder. I was almost to the top, when my vision faded completely and I felt my arms loose hold of the ladder as I tumbled backwards. I didn’t even feel myself hit the ground.

Authors Note!:

1. thanks for 19k reads guys thats amazing!

2. sorry the last couple chapters were boring! the next ones will begin to incluse henry emma hook snow ect.

3. i started a new fanfic its a 5sos fanfic so check it out!

4 in order to get a dediction for the next chapter you have to do only 2  things

      -comment on this chapter and tell me what you think

      - comment on the prolauge of my 5sos fanfic and tell me what you think!

8 comments and 12 votes and ill start writing ch. 16!