Part 1

Cover by : @licyy_x

*********

Teaser:

"Do you, Mr. James Ashton, take Miss Liza Miller to be your wedded wife, to cherish in love and in friendship, in strength and in weakness, in success and in disappointment, to love her faithfully, today, tomorrow, and for as long as the two of you shall live?"

"I do." I said confidently without any doubt in my mind.

"Do you, Miss Liza Miller, take Mr. James Ashton to be your wedded husband, to cherish in love and in friendship, in strength and in weakness, in success and in disappointment, to love him faithfully, today, tomorrow, and for as long as the two of you shall live?"

She was silent for a minute then...

"No. I do not."

What the F***!

******
******

Part-1

"I love you.." he said and kissed me gently. It was a soft, sweet and gentle kiss. My heart melted at his behaviour.

It was really hard to believe that he is the same person...the same James...

It was unbelievable..

It is unbelievable..

Am I dreaming?

Wake up Liz! You are dreaming..

Maybe I am not.

I closed my eyes tightly and tried to opened my eyes and I was succeeded.

Sh*t!! How could I dream of him...

Not again please...

It was the third time that I had a dream of him.

And every time he said that he loved me which was not possible.

I don't know when will I forget him.. it has been Four months since that day...the day I met him last time.

Tears started dripping from my eyes.

I hate you Mr. James Ashton..

Suddenly my alarm started ringing.

I put it off and started getting ready for the office.

My office was a little faraway than the previous one.

I wore an aqua coloured shirt with a black trouser and my hair was tied into a pony tail.

I locked the gate after exiting my apartment. It was a huge one bedroom apartment, accommodated by the company where I was working.

I held the cab and went to my working place.

I entered the building and nodded my head towards the receptionist as a greeting then I went to the twentieth floor where I was working as the personal assistant.

I entered the floor which was crowded by my colleagues. I went straight to my office which was away from the crowd and beside my boss' office.

I sat on the chair and without wasting any time I started my work as usual.

The environment of there was totally different from that office. It had been Four months but I was still not frank with anyone. I did not talk to anyone there. I used to talk only if it was related to the work.

You don't give them any chance to talk to you Liz..

Yes..because I don't feel like talking to strangers...I mean anyone..

Colleagues are not strangers.

Shut up! I don't want to talk to anyone.

You are a coward. You afraid of getting used again...

NO! Stop it!

I threw the paper holder and it landed directly at....

Sh*t!

"I..I..am sorry. Sir." I said to my boss who caught the holder in time before it had landed on him.

"Miss Liza Miller you are not allowed to break things in my building." He said sternly.

"Umm..sorry Sir." I stood up realizing that I was still sitting while my boss was standing in front of me.

"No problem Miss Miller. But..remember one thing this is not your previous office where you were allowed to break things. It was not your fault actually. I think...you are influenced by your previous boss." He said while rubbing his jaw thoughtfully.

"Are you missing him?" He asked and my eyes widened.

How could he talked to me like that?

"Oops! Sorry! How could anyone will remember a person with a black heart." He smirked.

"Are you done with your talking Ro.... I mean Mr. Williams. Sir?" I said finally.

It was not that he was telling any wrong thing but I did not wanted him to brought him in any discussion.

"Yes. Actually I came here to inform you that we are going to a meeting at two. Be ready." He said and went out.

He is a unique person with different personalities. Sometimes he is friendly then he is professional. And sometimes he is rude as James...

Why do you have to bring him in your thought every time?

God! Help me to forget him.

Why do Robert had to bring him in the discussion today?

Ugh!!

******
***