Part 8

Happy Diwali to all the Hindus around the world :)

Thanks for your love and support everyone. :)

********
********

James' P.O.V :

I was talking with my business partners when my Mom came to me.

"I need to talk to you." She said to me ignoring my companions.

"I am having an important talk." I whispered to her.

"I want to talk RIGHT NOW." She said it louder which causes me to raise my eyebrows.

Why is she behaving so different?

"Excuse me." I said to them and they walked away from there.

"What is the matter that causes you to shout at me infront of them?" I crossed my arms.

"Don't talk to me like that." She said and crossed her arms.

"Okay fine. Now you please tell me..."

"To whom did you give that dress which you bought from my boutique a few months ago?" She asked and I narrowed my eyes.

"Why?"

What is her problem?

You shouldn't have bought it from there!

"First answer me."

"I told you I gave it to..uhu uhu... A friend."

I knew she must have asked it from Stella, so it would be better if I don't take anyone's name.

"Really? You told me it was for Stella and you are telling it was for a friend? And who is that friend on whom you spent twenty five hundred dollars? You never spent a hundred dollars on any girl before."

"Fine but stop it here. It is your party you should be with your friends instead of eating your son's brain." I said raking my hand through my hair in frustration.

"I want an explanation Mr. James Ashton." She said sternly.

"Look it was my money and I could spent it on anyone. Now stop bothering me and don't interfere in my life." I said it louder and I could see her eyes filled up with tears.

"Fine. From today I won't bother you anymore. I saw Liza wearing that dress and so I asked you. Well have a good life ahead."

"Mom..." She walked away from there.

Damn you Liza!!

Why do you have to put on that dress today?

God! How I hate that woman!

Did she does it on purpose?

Where the hell is she?

*******
I found her sitting on a couch with Diego who went away from thereas I wanted to talk with Liza alone.

I asked her about her reason behind wearing that dress but instead of telling me the truth, she started making me me mad.

The place was crowded or else I would have kissed her to shut her mouth.

I really wanted to know the reason and that I would only get when she would be alone with me, so while standing I spilled my drink on her dress on purpose.

I knew she would go to the washroom.

I followed her towards there and waited outside the door.

She came out and as I was standing just infront of the door, she bumped into me.