Part 6

Hi! Everyone!

It's Saturday isn't it?

So here is the update 😊

******
******

Before I looked up to see who he was, he held both of my arms tightly.

"What the hell are you trying to do?" He said in a dangerous tone.

"Leave me." I said clenching my teeth.

"First tell me your intention behind all these." He said giving a look to my dress.

"Look Mr. James Ashton, it is my dress now and I have already paid you for this." I said and pushed him hard.

He stumbled but his hold didn't loose.

"Leave me I said." I said a little louder.

"I have burnt your f***ing cheque. Now tell me." He shouted.

"This...is a pretty dress and it was the only new one in my wardrobe...so that's it. Now leave."

"Really? So my choice is not that bad." He smiled.

What the...

"Shut up and leave me before...before i start shouting." I glared at him.

"Try it." He smirked.

God! He is so irritating!!

I tried hard and was succeeded in freeing my arm but he instantly held my fingers in his.

I give a disgusting look towards him.

"I warn you Mr. James Ashton, If I get any bruise this time... You will regret it." I said seriously.

"I don't give bruises to anyone." He said giving a confused look.

"Oh really? Then who gave me bruises on my arms, my... waist.. "

My heart...

My soul...

Tears formed in my eyes but I closed it and turned my face to the other side.

"Leave me..." That time he left my hand but then he examined it and he was shocked..

I was not shocked but I was irritated because his finger prints were visible on my arms.

I looked at him and he gave an unbelievable look.

"I... I.. I mean I didn't hold you that tightly... " He said.

"What do you mean to say, someone else did this?" I replied.

"No... Your skin is...milky white...soft..." He looked at me with pure lust in his eyes.

I averted my eyes from him.

"I think that is the reason you get bruised easily..." He too turned his face to the other side.

He put both of his hands under his pockets.

"No it is not because it is only you who give me these kind of bruises. I never got any by others." I crossed my arms.

His marks were disappeared from my skin after few minutes but not completely.

"How many men held you like this?" He asked in a serious tone.

"That's none of your business." I said and started to walk but I was roughly pushed against the wall.

"I said how many?" He asked in a dangerous tone.