Part 14

I want to share a secret... I didn't know who was Zayn Malik till I read his name in one of the story on Wattpad 😂

Bonus chapter for all your lovely comments.

You know I was laughing while reading the mistakes I did for example "case a file" 😂 I couldn't stop laughing after i read it. Thank you for pointing out though.

You can point out the mistakes 😉

Thanks for reading my stories everyone.

******
******

I started packing my bags to move out from there as fast as I could. I didn't want to live there anymore.

I don't know where he has gone.

But I am not going to live in this freaking house alone.

Why is his house so small? I mean it is perfect but for a billionaire he should be living in a mansion.

I was packing my things when my phone started ringing.

It was Dave.

"Hey how are you?" He asked.

"I'm good. What about you?"

"Totally fine. Liza if you are trying to move out from there then let me tell you that I got a strict call from James and he told me that if you left the house in absence of him, he is going to fire me from the job." He said in a frustrated voice.

"What? Why will he fire you? And how do you came to know that I was going to leave the house?"

"James assumed that you might try to leave the house."

"Okay."

"So... You are not leaving right?"

"No. Bye."

I ended the call and threw my phone on the bed.

What do you want James?

Relax Liz! He told you that he will explain everything once he is back.

I started thinking about the morning when I was with him on the terrace.

He is really a handsome jerk.

Stop it!

I shouldn't expect anything from him...he is far different from me..

He is a rich, stubborn, arrogant...******

******

It was Monday so I was on my way to the exit of the building.

Now I understand why I never saw a single person on this building because no one lives here except for James.

"Excuse me Ma'am."

"Yes?" I asked the man.

"I will be your chauffeur today."

What?

"Excuse me?"

"Yes Ma'am. I have got a strict call from Mr. Ashton to take you to the office and also to get you back here till he returns or else..."

He didn't complete his sentence when I interrupted.

"He will fire you from the job."

"Yes... ma'am."

I went to the office with him.

You are going to explain everything James.

It is not that I was not going to office alone for a month.