Part 29

Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry
Sorry for late update 😛

Feel free to pick out mistakes.

Love you all.

*******
*******

A small flashback:

The guy who was about to marry Liza came to know that she is pregnant and his mother told him not to marry her.

The news was fake though. After some days Robert proposed Liza but she wanted some time to make a decision.

*******
*******

I was at my mother's boutique when my phone started ringing.

Robert..

"Hey! Where are you?" He asked as soon as I picked up the phone.

"At the boutique..."

"Excellent! I'll be there in a minute." He said and ended the call.

I waited for him at the boutique.

Soon he arrived there with a bouquet of flowers.

"Hey! Beautiful." He greeted and gave it to me.

"Thank you Robert." I smiled at him.

It had been a week since I accepted his proposal and he was bringing me roses every single day.

"Is your dress ready?"

"No it will take a few days more. You know how my mother is. She is making it with her own hands and she wants it to be unique." I sighed.

"She is happy for you Liza. She loves you." He put a hand on my shoulder and give a reassuring smile.

My phone vibrated and it showed a message from the same unknown number who is continuously sending me unnecessary messages.

"It's from the same guy." Robert said while looking at the phone screen.

"It could be a girl." I said rolling my eyes.

"I think he is one of your lovers." He winked at me.

"Or it may be one of your lovers who is not wanting me to get married to you."

He laughed at it.

"I don't think there would be any girl who will want to be my wife." He said.

"And why is that?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Because you know I don't give a s*** to clingy girls." I narrowed my eyes towards him. "I mean I haven't seen a girl since my high school. I am not being in a relationship since then" He shrugged.

"Well..let me see what the message says."

If  you dare marry him.

"Whoa! I think you are lying about your relationship." I said while looking at him.

He laughed again.

I got another message.

You are mine.

My whole body shuddered by reading it.

"So? What do you think now?" Robert asked my while looking into my eyes.

"I.. I don't know..."

"Are you hiding something from me Liza?" He said while taking my hands in his.