Part 19

******
******

"What the f***?" I shouted at James who was holding me by my collar.

I shoved him away.

"You are an idiot! I think your skull is stuffed with... With... Coffee and Liza. Your mind has stopped working since the day Liza has came to your life and you have become a f***ing psychopath." I said out in frustration.

"Any more words Robert and you will regret to ever come here today." He said with pure rage in his eyes.

But I knew him better, his heart is as soft as a.... Mattress? Beneath a soft... Beautiful girl...

Sh**!! What am I thinking of?

That girl has really mixed something in my drink.

"For the last time I am telling you to fire her or else... You know better that I still own half of this company." I said glaring at him.

"She has nothing to do with it. She is innocent." James declared and walked out.

"His eyes are clouded with her fake innocence. But I don't want to risk his life or anyone else. I think you should fire her right now." Dave said to me.

"No. I am planning something else. I want to caught her red handed and I will show James that he is wrong and he was always wrong." I said and went out from James' office.

I have made Dave to investigate this case seriously. And every evidence us now reflecting her fake innocence.

Even his coffee was drugged and the last who gave it to him was Liza.

I have suspected everyone but now I am hundred percent sure it was her.

Even once I started suspecting L...

"Why are you so late today?"

"Umm.. nice to meet you too." She gave an embarrassing smile.

Liza's P.O.V:

What is he doing here?

"Umm.. nice to meet you too." I said feeling a little embarrassed as I was late by...an hour.

But whom to blame?

James Ashton? Who locked me in the building to keep me safe?

Or to the loyal guards who were not allowing me to go out until I broke the glass window with the heavy metal vase to get their attention.

How dare they tried to ignore my protest?

"Are you listening?" Robert said awakening me from my thoughts.

"Oh.. yes. I think I should start my work as you see I am already late." I said but he gave me a suspicious look.

"Are you sure you are not lying? If there is any problem you can share it with me." He said sincerely.

"No.. I am good. Thank you." I walked straight towards his office.

"What do you think you were trying to do by locking me in that building?" I said in a loud voice as soon as I entered his office.

At first his eyes widened but in a fraction of seconds it narrowed towards me.

"I think I need to hire new guards." He said clenching his teeth.

"Oh no. You don't have to because I think he is going to re-sign soon." I said crossing my arms.

"What do you mean?"