Meeting: III

"Bold" - Italian/any other language

"Normal" - Japanese

'Normal' - Thoughts

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Italy, Airport<

"Let's go" Reborn said while he was sitting on Cielo's shoulder. Cielo didn't have a mask on today because that would just scream suspicious and attract unwanted attention. Not that even without his mask on he wouldn't catch attention.

Cielo walks to the designated gate to board his plane. The people (women) around saw Tsuna walking towards the gate blushed a bit. He was current at the center of attention. It was an awkward wait at the airport before it was time for his flight. There were way too many people looking at Tsuna and whispering about him. Tsuna just sighed before looking at his phone for any sort of entertainment while reborn was sipping his coffee he brought earlier.

>In the plane<

Cielo and Reborn were in their seats as the plane was getting ready to take off. The pilot and the staff explains all the safety cautions and rules. The plane finally took off and they are now in the sky, free to roam around. Cielo takes his time to look over the files that he got from that bastard.

[ Sawada Takayoshi ]

[ Sawada Souta ]

The flight attendants were constantly walking past by Tsuna/Cielo and Reborn. But they were too afraid to talk to him. Until the head flight attendant walked over to Cielo proudly trying to flirt with him. Tsuna noticed yet paid no attention. Please, he's 14. Isn't this pedophilia.

"Sir, are you doing ok? Is there anything you need?" The flight attendant said while sticking out her chest and trying to not blush. Reborn was trying not to laugh at the way this woman was acting. Cielo sighed once again as he looked over at the flight attendant.

His eyes looked normal, yet stone cold and orange making her blush. "I don't believe I called for anyone." Cielo said with a hoarse voice. "Ah.. i-is that so.. uh.. um I'm sorry for troubling you." She said frantically blushing hard. She almost fainted, she quickly bowed in apology and walked away.

Reborn laughed at the attendant's reaction. Cielo looked at Reborn and handed him the files he just finished. Reborn read the files silently. Cielo decides to a nap while Reborn ordered an espresso.

>Mini Time Skip<

The plane finally landed. People were filing out of the plane and heading to their destinations. Reborn and Cielo however, proceeded to the Sawada household.

>Namimori Japan, Sawada Household<

"Ta-kun and Sou-kun wake up~" the mother called out. However, there was no response. "Mou.. Ta-kun and Sou-kun, you two are going to be late for school." She called out again. This time the doors flew open, and two young males are running down the stairs while changing into their uniform.

Takayoshi who has blond hair and brown eyes and Souta who has light brown hair but blue eyes. They both said "Ittekimasu!" and ran out of the house. Cielo and Reborn who saw the two running out the house as they had just arrived and decided to follow them.

They were trailing behind them and Reborn suddenly said something. "So do you want to go to school along with them?" Reborn asked. "I'll see." Tsuna replied as they followed and watched them throughout the day hidden somewhere in the school.

>Mini Time Skip<

During the day when they watch them, they noticed there were a few things that were on the stupid file that weren't correct. That stupid idiot can't even get the info of his own sons right.

Let's start with Takayoshi. The good, smart, and strong kid was what the file said was not correct. Sure he was smart... or maybe just average. He likes to bully kids weaker than him as some sort of ego booster, not such a good kid. Strong? Please compared to his twin he is nothing.

Now for Souta, he was a good kid overall. Not so smart, but he was good in sports. He's on the baseball team. Souta was nice... sure nice, did I also mention that he also bullies people? No? Well now you know.

>Time Skip brought to you buy a dead author<

Reborn went back to the Sawada House to drop off an ad about tutoring while Cielo went off, into the school to register with the principal as a Teacher instead of a student. How is that possible you say, well it's the Vongola Famiglia anything is possible.

>Sawada House<

"Tadaima!" Two boys said as they entered the house. "Ara, Ta-kun and Sou-kun okaieri(welcome home)" Sawada Nana said. Just as the boys were about to go into their rooms, "Ta-kun and Sou-kun, today I found a flier for a tutor and I called them~" She said in a cheery tone.

The boys ran back down to their mother. "WHAT! Why did you call for a tutor I don't need one. He does" they said while simultaneously while pointing at each other. They glared at each other as Nana giggled. Cue the doorbell ring.

"We'll get it" they said as they walked towards the door. Takayoshi opened the door revealing a certain hitman baby at the door. They looked down at him and stared. After awhile Reborn decided to break the silence."Oi, you know it's rude to stare at people right." The baby spoke.

"Hm? What's going on here" Nana said as she walked towards the door. "Ara, hello there little boy are you lost?" She asked politely. "No. I'm one of the home tutors you called for. I'm Reborn, nice to meet you" He said while handing Nana his name card.

"Pffft" they laughed and said "Hey did you hear that a baby is here to tutor you!" "No. We are here to tutor the both of you." Reborn says. They looked at the door and saw another boy who looked a bit like Takayoshi standing behind the baby.

"Hm? And who might you be?" Nana asked again but this time it was directed at Cielo. Tsuna nodded at her as a greeting and handed her a card also. The fake business cards they hard prepared beforehand to convince Nana.

"Ahh you must be the other tutor" She said cheerfully as she clapped her hands together. "Well then come in and welcome!" Nana said excitedly. "So you two are Sawada Takayoshi and Sawada Souta." Reborn asked as he and Cielo walked into the house. Nana returned to the kitchen to whip up something delicous for the new tutors.

"Yeah, what do you want. We don't need a tutor especially from a kid so get out of here." Takayoshi said in complaint. "Shut up, and treat your guests with respect, Baka-yoshi and Dame-Souta" Reborn said as Cielo held a gun to their heads.

" Now Die."

>TBC<

*Edited: 5/22/19*
*1131 words*