Important Notice: --

Ok! First of all I don't wanna scare you guys I'm not giving up or discontinuing this book!

This is a notice that edits will once again be delayed. I'm sorry!

I had previously said that I will edit this book once Summer break comes and I'm free from school. This is true as I have already updated some of my edited chapters. My break had officially started on May 20. But I went to attend a convention with my friends as it had became a yearly thing for us. Therefore I was not able to update that week.

But also on June 10, my summer school starts. Therefore I will honestly do my best to edit more chapters so I can update and start writing new chapters again. I have this idea I wanna put out but I honestly can't continue this story without editing it. 

I seriously cringe at my errors and the previous cluttered story plot.

For those who don't know college is hard. I take a lot of classes that is why I haven't been able to update during my school year. When I have breaks I really prefer to rest and get my sleep. I am trying to finish all my classes quickly therefore I will also be taking classes in the summer. 

I'm sorry if you guys had really looked forward to the updates and etc. Please be a bit more patient for a little longer. I can't fully promise your wait on this book will be worth as some of you may not like my book. But, I really appreciate those who are still reading this book and keeping updated even though I don't update as often as before.

Also, thank you for getting my book to 150k reads/views :)
I really enjoyed reading your comments and seeing the votes I get on the chapters ^^ 

(I really have been busy that I didn't really have time to check on the condition of my book)

Thank you so much for reading up to this far. I really hope you had enjoyed what was written and I will try to make your long wait worth something :)

Just one more thing I would like to add before I end this note.

Please don't hesitate to message me or comment on the chapters you really enjoyed/liked or even disliked. Or even if you want to just comment for the heck of it :) I will do my best to respond if I have time ^^

Sincerely,

Siriein 

-6/7/2019