Chapter 40

I'm sorry for not updating >-<!!! I was super busy o-o I'm exhausted. I just had my mid-term recently ;-; Oh btw late happy lunar new years lol. (i'm sooooo late o3o)

----------------------------------------------------------

Tsuna held the crumpled paper in his had tightly as he stood next to the bed. Shamal quickly busted through the door and rushed to the bed. He quickly looks at Kyoko, checking for injuries or anything wrong with her. "Kyoko is most likely fine, she just knocked out." Shamal said as he let out a breath of air; in relief that she's fine. If she wasn't there would be an angry Ryohei ready to kill somebody who is responsible for this.

The child next to Kyoko squirms around in his sleep. Tsuna sat down on the bed and gently shakes him awake. Lambo wakes up confused to why is he on a bed and an unconscious girl next to him? "Tsu-nii? Who is she?" Lambo questions as he stretches to wake himself up. "Her name is Kyoko. She's Ryohei's little sister." Tsuna simply answers.

Lambo just nods in understanding. Tsuna turns to Lambo. "Can you help me with something Lambo?" Tsuna questions. Lambo's face lit up. He furiously nods. "Anything! Tsu-nii!" He said in excitement. "can you gather everyone for me? If they refuse.... you have my permission to forcefully bring them here." Tsuna requests with a smile on his face as he pats Lambo's head.

Lambo happily agrees and skips out of the room. "hm... where did Chrome-nee say she was going to hide again." Lambo said as he wanders through the hallways on Enma's mansion.

______________________________________________

Tsuna stands up from the bed and concentrates, trying to go into hyper dying will mode. He feels his flames pulsate inside him. He concentrates even harder, but nothing worked. It felt as if something was chaining his flames down. Tsuna lets out a sigh, he left the mansion as he slowly walked to the Sawada household.

He rings the doorbell to the house, as he arrives in front of their door. Unlike Reborn, Tsuna prefers not to barge into someone's house through the window, busting through the walls or secret entrances. He waits a bit, but no one answers. 'That's odd.' Tsuna thought as he rang the doorbell again. No one answers

He tries to open the door finding that the front door is unlocked and opened. He walked inside cautiously. He looks inside and he sees his brothers in the living room on the sofa with injuries and asleep. He observed the room finding the room to be a mess, like a tornado had just blown through the house. On the coffee table he saw a nicely placed, black envelope.

(uhh Wattpad is being weird. It's in a different language I can't read it, but I hope I'll be able to figure out how to publish this...?)

His jaw tightens and his hand clenches. As much as he had wanted to not see another black envelope, he had just hoped nothing bad happened and this was all just a prank. But no matter what he thought, this is the reality. Taking the envelope he opens it, finding an orange card with black lettering this time.

{Oh caro. Sembra che tu fossi un po 'in ritardo, vero? Facciamo un gioco, vero? Se trovi Sawada Nana prima che finisca il giorno, la riprenderai. Se non lo fai ..... beh ... vedremo. }

Tsuna's anger rises, he quickly calls Reborn. "Where are you." His voice full of anger as he spat out each word. "What's the matter Tsuna?" Reborn questions his tone as he spoke to him through his phone. "Answer the fucking question." Now he was beyond angry, this isn't a time to mess with Tsuna. First he finds out that his guardian's little sister was some reason in his room at Enma's mansion in a bag and unconscious. Then he arrives at his "family" 's house and finds out his mother had been kipnapped. And this asshole wants to play a game.

"I'm in Italy right now, I was talking to the ninth. What is it that you need Tsuna" Reborn said in a serious tone. Tsuna quickly explains the situation as he tells Reborn to fly back to Japan as soon as he could, and not to inform the ninth about this. Reborn didn't question why he shouldn't inform his boss about this and let it slide.

Tsuna ends the call and dials another number. "Lambo did you gather everyone?" He asks in calm voice, but his expression says otherwise. "Yes! Although some might be a little hurt. Whoops, heheh" Lambo said waiting for a praise from Tsuna. "Ok, I'll be back in a bit." Tsuna said and hung up his phone. He sends a text to another number.

Looks like Decimo is in a bit of trouble right now. Shall we give him a hand? A voice questions.

-----------------------------------------

So uhh Wattpad is for some weird reason in a different language.... but when I checked the settings it said it was in english so.... huh I can't read it ._.

Btw here's the translations to the letter ;)

[Oh caro. Sembra che tu fossi un po 'in ritardo, vero? Facciamo un gioco, vero? Se trovi Sawada Nana prima che finisca il giorno, la riprenderai. Se non lo fai ..... beh ... vedremo.]

English:

[Oh, dear. Seems like you were a little late now weren't you. Let's play a game, shall we? If you find Sawada Nana before the day ends, you'll get her back. If you don't..... well.... we'll see.]

--------------------------------------------------

Now I HAVE IMPORTANT NEWS PEOPLE

1. Sorry I haven't been updating.

2. I have made you guys wait

3. If the story is confusing or bad let me know give me some feedback

4. WOW CHAPTER 40 ALREADY!

5. THERE IS A LOT OF VIEWS ON THIS BOOK THANKYOU AND LOVE YOU GUYS

6. Don't worry this book and my other one isn't discontinued!!!!!

7. I

8. WIll

9. BE

10. BACK

11. MAYBE

12. OFFICIALLY

13. SOON!!!!!

that means probably an update everyweek or so o3o

(sorry for this long note but I need feedback to improve my story, because now that I think about it I don't think this story is very good. If I had planned it out more, I'm sure this would've been better.)