Chapter 17

Hiyo!! I is back * w * !! I am alive hahahah ok enough with this stupid words/ typing and leggo~!

The three returned home as Reborn was explaining/ telling Nana that the bastard, Iemitsu was coming back to Japan. Now obviously he isn't going to call Iemitsu a Bastard or an idiot in front of her.( I'd call him a bastard in front of her pfft *author poofs away*)

"Ara, okaeri Cielo, Ta-kun, Sou-kun" Nana greeted the three who just returned home. Since everyone is home, Reborn decided to tell everyone the news. "Mama, Iemitsu is returning to Japan." Reborn announced.

"Eh? Papa is coming home?!" Souta asked in excitement. He hadn't seen his father for 5 years now. Meanwhile Cielo flinched and looked shocked that Iemitsu is soming back. He definetly didn't want to see him.

Moreoverly live under the same roof as him. Being in the same room was already hard enough. Tsuna remembered the last time he was in the same room as him, he had to hold himself back.

Or else he would've punched or killed him. Cielo turned around towards the door and began walking towards it. "Eh? Cielo-san, where are you going?" Souta asked as their attention quickly turned over to him.

"Leaving" Cielo replied. "Wha-what why?" Souta asked. "...." Silence was what he got as an answer. Reborn knew the reason why. Tsuna was in no way going to live under the same roof as that Baka-mitsu. But the question was where is he going to stay instead then?

-Souta's POV-

'Cielo-san seems weird. He flinched when he heard papa's name. Is he avoiding papa? That would be weird, I don't think they have met before though.' I thought as I heard Reborn-san ask something.

"Where are you going to stay at then?" Stopping Cielo on his tracks. "Enma... is in japan" I heard him say in reply. 'Enma? Who is that?' I thought 'Maybe it's Cielo's friend or one of his acquaintances.' I thought again as I saw Reborn nodding.

-Normal POV-

Hmp, the devil is leaving. Papa is coming back. What a great day! Let's celebrate!" Takayoshi said in a taunting tone, smirking at the sight of Cielo leaving. (Takayoshi whyyy, wait I made you like this xD)

Thus receiving a kick on the head from Reborn as Cielo walked out the house. "It's only temporarily" Reborn said standing on the head of the fallen Takayoshi.( HELP I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP! CALL LIFE ALERT!)

Foot steps coming down the stairs can be heard. "Hm? Cielo-nii? Are you back?" A sleepy Lambo said as he walked down the stairs. "Cielo went to Enma's place" Reborn informed Lambo. "Eh? Enma-nii? Why? And Enma-nii is in Japan?" Lambo said firing a series of questions at Reborn.

Reborn kicked Lambo in the head also as Takayoshi got up saw, and laughed. "Iemitsu is coming to Japan" Reborn replied. "...Cielo-nii. He left again without telling me." Lambo said in a sad tone as he walked back up the stairs.

It went silent as Nana went back to cooking up a feast for Iemitsu. Souta suddenly spoke breaking the awkward silence. "Neh, Rebor-san is Cielo-san avoiding Papa? Because I remember last time when I spoke about him Cielo-san seemed unhappy about it." Souta said.

(Let's pretend this conversation of theirs happened :D ) Reborn smirks thinking that at least this one is smart. "What makes you think that? " he replied. "Who knows maybe actually" Reborn continued and walked away.

-Later that day-

*Ding Dong* the door bell rang. Souta and Takayoshi ran downstairs to the door excitedly. 'Papa? Is it papa?' They thought. Upon opening the door they received a big bone-crushing hug.

"UWAA!" the two boys screamed.  "AW!! How have you two been my two little boys!" Iemitsu said with a huge grin upon his face. (Suddenly author appears and shoots Iemitsu on the back of his head. Iemitsu drops onto the floor. Author walks over kicks him in his crotch and walks away like a bad ass! JK JK )

"C-Can't bre-breath" The two said struggling in his grip. Iemitsu lets the boys down. He asked where Nana was. The boys let him know that she was in the kitchen cooking. As he walked towards the kitchen.

"Nana?~" He said in a cooing tone in his voice. (barfs) "Anata!" Nana said screaming and squealing. The couple hugged each other. Reborn and Lambo comes down to the kitchen after hearing a loud noise.

"Hmp. Iemitsu" was all Reborn said with his fedora shadowing his eyes. Lambo who was woken up from the sound rubbed his eyes and saw Iemitsu. Iemitsu turned after hearing a voice behind him.

"Oh! Reborn! And who is this?" Iemitsu said with a huge grin on his face. Nana introduced Lambo and went back to cooking. Lambo averted eye contact with him. "Hm? What's wrong? " Iemitsu said approaching him attempting to pat Lambo.

As Iemitsu's hand was about to touch Lambo, the doorbell rang. Stopping Iemitsu from patting Lambo. Souta heard the doorbell and went to get the door. He opened the door revealing at boy not much older or younger than Cielo. A boy with red har and compass eyes.

YAAASSSS ENMA IS HERE WOO. Well looks like there is more to write soon hue hue hue. There are going to be so many characters I don't know if I can keep track of all of them like this. -counts the amount of people in KHR- *flops dead next to the computer* 

If the following text appears, it most likely means that the author of this story is either dead or on the verge of dying because of this story. Further notice will appear regarding to the author's dead/health.