Chapter 41

Hi!~
————————-

A raging and intense feeling of killing intent can be felt within the mansion. It was as if the world was shaking. That was just a bit of foreshadowing you felt. There is more to come. As he got closer to the mansion the more intense the energy felt. He silently stepped inside the mansion carrying two boys. Silently yet deadly. The butlers and maids greet him professionally despit their fear of Tsuna. He brings the boys to the guest room and heads down to meet his gaurdians.

-Souta POV-

" Ow, my head hurts." I said as I sat up from my laying position.' Where am I? ' I thought as I inspected the room. I looked next to me and saw my brother. "Taka-nii!!" I yelled and shook his body. He woke up with a groan holding his head. "nii -san!" I couldn't help but happily shout out.

"Quit shaking me Souta..." he complained. "Ah.. sorry." I apologized as nii-san sat up from the bed. "Why the hell am I sleeping next to you? And where are we!" Nii-san asked me as he finally realized where we are. "I don't know.." I can't help but say, because I really don't know.

"Weren't we at home.... and then some people got in and attac... WHERE'S KAA-SAN!!" Takayoshi panicked and quickly got out of the bed. I followed suit. I looked around the room realizing it's a huge room, where are we at.. a mansion or something?

Nii-san headed for the huge tall double doors and exited. We were met with a beautiful view, trees and clouds outside perfectly it was as if we were in heaven. 'WAIT. ARE WE DEAD O-O' I thought and I quickly patted myself.

Nii-san turned around and looked at me weird. I felt tears welling up in my eyes. "Nii-san are we dead?" I asked sadly. "What the fuc- no we aren't." He looked at me like he was done with me.

I continued to follow nii-san until he abruptly stopped in the hallway causing me to walk into him. "Ow... why did you stop...?" I asked as I backed up and rubbed my nose.

"Nii-san? What's wro- MMPH" He covered my mouth to keep me silent. "Shh.." he warned and I stayed silent. He let go of my mouth and waved me over towards him silently. I made as little sounds as possible towards him as we both put our ears on to this large designed double door.

Muffled sounds could be heard. But it suddenly went silent not long after we tried to eavesdrop on the people inside.
'Watch Out!' My intuition screamed. Both nii-san and I backed away from our position as quick as we could.

*thunk*

A knife had pierced all the way through the door to the hilt on the other side. If we stood there any longer we would've had our eyes would've been gone. "Quit sneaking around and just walk in." We heard a familiar voice speak from behind the doors.

-Normal POV-
Souta and Takayoshi opened the door slightly and peeking in. They see their classmates, Cielo, Reborn, and some other gangster looking people from another school. "Just walk in Baka-yoshi and Ahou-Souta." They heard Reborn say.

They walked in quietly and confused. They were too afraid to speak. "So how are we going to do this?" Hayato broke to silence. "I suggest we track them, ambush them and get her back. Simple and quick." Ryohei says proudly.

"Don't be stupid. If it was this simple don't you think we've already done it!" Reborn scolds the sub guardian. Both Takayoshi and Souta were still extremely confused and scared. They were constantly fidgeting around and scanning the room and the people in it.

"Doesn't matter what the plan is, we have to find them first. And quick." Cielo says with authority and a hint of anger could be found in his voice. Everyone knew he was hold it back. The was an awkward silence as no one knew how to track the culprit down.

They had left no traces behind, it was as if a ghost just came in and came out. "Um..." Souta spoke up quietly but it just ended up echoing through the room. Like as if he spoke into a microphone loud and clear.

Everyone's heads turned towards him. Everyone was staring at him. "What is it Souta." Cielo said a bit more calmly this time. "Umm... W-what are y-you guys.. talking about and where's kaa-san..?" He said quietly trying his best not to stutter under the eyes of everyone in the room.

"You two need more training. You still haven't figured it out yet! I'll need to triple your training when this is over." Reborn says with a glint in his eyes. The two shivered as if a ghost passed through them.

"You mother had been captured. Cielo found-" "WHAT!" "Let me finish. Cielo found you two unconscious in the living room and carried you back to my mansion." Enma informed.

Souta was in a state of shock and Takayoshi was angry. His flames started to release dangerously. Souta snapped out of it and shook his brother. Takayoshi harshly yanked his arm from his brothers hold. And began walking out flames blazing.

"Where do you think your going." Cielo asks as he harshly glares at Takayoshi. "Going to save kaa-san, cause you guys clearly seem to not have to guts to do it. So I'll do it myself." Takayoshi spat and continued his journey towards the door.

Cielo stood up. *Click*

"Take another step and I'll shoot." He said with a gun in his hand. Soutas eyes widened and ran to Cielo pulling him and trying to get him to not shoot his brother. Takayoshi ignores the warning and walks.

*Bang*

The bullet lodged a hole into the door. Accurately right next to Takayoshi's head. "Take another step and next time I won't miss." He warned once again. Instead Takayoshi's flames just grew. It bursted all around him.

A slight bit of dark orange flames could be seen. "BAKA-YOSHI! SUPPRESS YOUR FLAMES NOW!" Reborn yelled at him. But Takayoshi was no longer in control of the flames.

"I-I can't!" He held his chest as it started to tighten. It was getting hard to breath. His blood in his veins was growing hot. He falls down but no one approaches.

"The flames are dangerous unless they are controlled.
If it goes any longer he may lose his life." Enma announces.

———-
Bye :)