Chapter 37

Now onwards with the story :3

Normal POV

It's now been days since Iemitsu had returned to Italy. Everything was getting confusing. Reborn had went into his little hideout in the house.

Reborn's POV

'If the person we defeated in Baka-yoshi's room wasn't Iemitsu, where the fuck was that idiot? Is the one who returned to Italy real? What the actual fuck is going on? Where is a stupid Pineapple when u need one.' *knock knock* I looked over to the sound. I was too deep in thought to notice them.

I opened the door to my hideout, only to reveal a Tuna. "Reborn, tonight's the next battle" the talking tuna informed me. I nodded and sent him out. I stepped out of my hideout and headed for the kitchen. Mist filled the empty room.

Reborn was alerted, but stood and held his ground. Mist gathered to a spot slowly forming a familiar figure. "Checkerface" Reborn said with venom dripping off the word. He clenched his hands tightly into a fist, holding him self back from launching at the masked man and killing him.

Turning this peaceful house into a battle field. "Renato" Checkface greeted back. Reborn pulled his fedora lower onto his head. "What are you doing here? If you don't need anything leave before i kill you." Reborn threatened. He wanted nothing more but Checkerface out of his sight and more even so.

Dead.

Reborn looked at Checkface suspiciously. "Don't worry, I'm only here to deliver something to our dear Tsuna-kun." Checkerface exclaimed cheerfully. Checkface reached into his inner checkered suit pocket and pulled out a small box from the pocket. The box was a plain back box made of hard metal.

He tossed the box at Reborn. Reborn catches the box. The cold air in the room decreases the temperature of the box even more. The chilling cold feeling from the box sends a shiver down his spine.

"This is a gift from a certain someone. Be sure to pass it on to our dear Cielo-kun for me!~" Checkface said and dispersed back into mist. The mist slowly cleared the kitchen of the house. The cold chilling temperature that could turn you into a Popsicle was no longer here.

Reborn inspects the black metal box with curiosity and suspiciously. Filled with curiosity, Reborn opens the cold black metal box. Inside the black metal box containing an indigo colored slip of paper and a ring. The indigo colored paper was blank. Containing absolutely no words on it.

The ring was a simple ring with no design on it. A simple black ring with a silver outline on the sides. But the paper, this small slip of paper was what caught the attention of Reborn. Why would someone put an empty slip of paper in a box with a ring.

Whoever who had sent this box to Tsuna must be important. Important enough to have Checkerface deliver the box to him. But who was this person. This paper... Perhaps a message was written in an invisible ink? For an entire hour, Reborn made Leon turn into 100 or more objects trying to decipher this code of some sort maybe.

He failed.

Completely pissed off, Reborn headed to one place he knew to find his answer. Upstairs. He stomped his way up the cleanly carpeted floor of the Sawada Household. He stopped in front of a door filled with loud sounds of boys.

*Bang*

He harshly kicked open the door, as if the door had done something to him. Almost breaking the poor door into wood chips that could be used for a nice outdoor barbecue. (The nice smell of grilling meat outside of your house and the people and..... Sorry your author came back from a test an started typing this chapter for you guys and I haven't eaten in 10 hours. I'm just really hungry and need to be fed.)

The poor door slammed open and Reborn stepped in, intruding on what was happening in the room. 2 boys in the room were startled as the other one expected it to happen. He had sensed Reborn's killing intent from across the house.

Everyone turned their attention over to Reborn not minding their awkward and questionable position they were in.

*Ahem*

Cielo cleared his throat, signaling the other 2 to get off of him. They obeyed. Cielo fixed himself and sat up. "Do you need something, Reborn?" Cielo asked him hoping to change the subject so Reborn won't ask any questions. "Did you ask someone to get you something?" Reborn questions Cielo.

"No?" Cielo replied a little confused on what is going on. "Did you ask Checkerface to retrieve something for you?" Reborn continued to question him, as if he was sitting in the police station being interrogated on how many people he had assassinated over the span of his life.

"No." Cielo answered firmly, not wanting to play anymore games. He wanted Reborn to just get on with the subject. Reborn tossed the black metal box at Tsuna. Tsuna easily caught the box hurled at him possibly at 100 meters per hour. Tsuna, like Reborn also inspects the box wondering what was within that someone would possibly want to give him.

He opened the slight warmer metal box due to the room temperature of the house, revealing the same Indigo slip of paper and the same black ring Reborn saw. He eyed the ring. This ring he felt like something was up with it.

But his intuition didn't respond to anything. He took the ring out of the box and slipped it onto his right ring finger. Nothing happened. The slip of paper he was hold on his left hand, slightly glowed. He quickly turned his attention to the small indigo slip of paper. Words had slowly start to appear onto the paper.

[ Fufufufufu, good luck on the final battle. You're gonna need it - D]

AHKDHSAKDHKUSAHDUKSAHDUKHSAUKDHAUKSHDUKSAHDU

AYO WASSUP MAI REEEEEEEDDDDAAAAAAASSSSS. I apologize for not updating. I need to be doing my English project right now..... so like uhhh. I'M OUT!

PS: I enjoy reading your comments alot ^^ I often try to reply to most of them if not all of them but sometimes Wattpad is just :D STUP- ok BYE~~~~

To show I actually reached my normal writing quota for a chapter: 1059 words.