Quick Questions!

Hi! This is Siriein here to bait you with a stupid update that is not part of the story. But I would love it if you answered some quick questions! As you know I am currently editing and rewriting certain parts of the story. This might involve some major changes within the book. Therefore, it would be great if you guys can answer some questions and give me some opinion on how you think this book is, so I can update soon :)

1. How do you like the book so far? Do you particularly find it interesting or like the storyline at all?

2. Is there any part of the book which stands out or just a favorite part? :) Or is there a part you don't like and I should remove?

Ok, now changes might happen based on your answers( if there is still people even reading this book)

3. What do you think of Souta's character. Is he more of a side character and should he be kept within the story?

4. What do you think about Takayoshi's character so far?

5. How do you feel about the guardians?

6. Do you like the way Iemitsu is in this book o-o?

7. Is there anyone even reading this...? 

Ok thats all! Thank you if you commented and answered my questions! If there is people who still want me to update this book and for me to continue I'll make sure to update soon! Now I have to go back to writing my 10 page essay due in 2 days!

Ciao Ciao!

-Siriein