Chapter 39

Sorry! Don't kill me!! I was really busy ;-; Even when I had free time I had driving practice. Also I have been pretty busy coding things for a class TT-TT But hopefully I can update more now? (but I doubt it because club stuff for our club trip and I'm in charge of it this year)

<No One's POV>

*Bang* The door to the mansion slammed open, an angry Tsuna busted through the heavy wooden door of Enma's house. Killing intent flooded throughout the house. Those who worked within the mansion who couldn't handle the heavy pressure that quickly flooded into the house like the plague fainted.

Bodies were laying upon the red carpeted floors of the hallways or this humble abode. Tsuna busts into every room within the mansion in search of his guardians as he was mumbling words of profanity. Tsuna was trying his best to keep his anger inside and calm himself down before he burns this whole place down, or even the country in search for his idiotic guardians.

The last place he hadn't checked now was the kitchen. He walked inside as some of the maid and cooks flee from the room before they die. Tsuna looks through each cabinet. He hears this rustling noise coming from shelve next to the refrigerator.

He opens the cabinet, only to find a little Lambo asleep inside. Tsuna let out an angry but calming sigh and picked up Lambo from his sleeping space. Tsuna walks to his room within the mansion and lays Lambo onto the bed.

Tsuna looks at Lambo kindly and ruffles his hair. He then turns around ready to leave the room before he feels a presence. Something is in the room with him and Lambo. The ring bounded to Tsuna's finger reacts to the presence.

"fufufufuuf" Tsuna hears this familiar laugh, yet the voice was different along with the tone. He tell this person was smirking as they laughed. The laugh continued only to tick Tsuna off even more. He grabbed his gun he had stored somewhere on him.

He made sure the gun was loaded and the safety was off. "fufufufu planning to shoot me? Tsunayoshi-kun?" The person's voice spoke sounding the room. Tsuna said nothing, only checking the conditions of his gun. He suddenly shot the gun at the window in front of him.

*Bang* "Why did you dodge?" Tsuna only questioned calmly. "fufufufu, did I dodge or did you just miss?" The voice questioned back at Tsuna. "When some asks you a question you should answer it." Tsuna replied and staring at the floor.

Tsuna sees a shadow looming over him. He points his gun behind him and shoots. *Bang* Tsuna continues to look at the shadow behind him that slowly disperse from behind him. "Miss" the voice sounded again. "Who exactly are you." Tsuna questions to the thin air. "You don't need to know right now." The voice answers back. "Where are you right now then?" He continues to question the mystery person.

"Nope, can't tell you ragazzo." The voice teases Tsuna. Lambo squirms around on the bed, Tsuna had almost forgotten about Lambo. 'How can he sleep through the gunfire and the talking....' Tsuna silently thought. "Then what can you tell me about you?" Tsuna asks. "What do you want to know about me? My motives? Am I related to that pineapple 3rd rated illusionist of yours, whom you claim to be your 'guadian'? Or how handsome I look like?" The voice replies back with a playful tone.

Tsuna notices that this presence isn't coming from in the room or anywhere remotely near the mansion, this person could be somewhere really far currently yet somehow it felt like they were here. 'An illusion?' Tsuna thought. He scans the room for anything that is unusual. He senses that this presence was coming from the closet of his room. Keeping his gun loaded he cautiously walks towards the closet of his room. He had a bad feeling about this, but he had to find out who is this.

He stands right in front of the wooden door of his closet and reaches for the door knob. Holding the door knob he feels the ice cold steal door knob, effectively lowering his temperature. He turns the door knob only to find that his closet is locked. Tsuna can't use his flames currently, the only way to open the door would be busting the lock on the door. He checks the amount of bullets he had left in his gun and keeping in mind to restock on bullets.

He points his gun at the door knob on his closet at an angle, and shoots. *bang* The broken knob falls onto the floor leaving the closet door now unlocked. He quickly opens the door of his closet only to see something had fallen on top of him. He catches what seems to be a body of some sort. Gripping his gun tightly and placing a finger on the trigger prepared to fire at any giving moment. He takes the zipper of the bag that had fallen on top of him and unzips the bag revealing the contents of the black bag.

"fufufufu" the voice sounds again but this time it was coming from the contents within the bag. "Hey. Hey! Wake up!" Tsuna shook the object within the bag. He fully unzips the bag and removes it. Placing the content onto the bed next to Lambo. He finds a letter within a pocket of the content. The same letter he received with the bounded ring. Tsuna's eyes darken as he reads the letter. He quickly unties the content and calls Shamal over to his location immediately.

His hand grips the letter tightly as he makes a call to several others.

The Letter Read:

< Un regalo per qualcuno speciale. Spero sinceramente che ti piaccia, cara bambina.

~dalla tua persona preferita nel mondo>

The crumbled paper in Tsuna's hand burns slightly on the corner, as he takes care of Sasagawa Kyoko next to the sleeping Lambo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY and Goodbye! (PS. I don't speak the language, so if the translation is wrong I'm Sorrrryyyy)