Chapter 38

Firstly before we begin I would like to thank all my readers for making it this far and sticking with my book for almost 40 chapters. (Clap Clap)

Second of all I would like to thank you guys for getting me to 70k reads? I think on this book :D This is my first fanfic, so for it to make it this far I am really happy ^^ it encourages me to write more and try new things.

Third. Sorry! I was going to update like 2-3 weeks ago? (was that the time after my last update? Yes? No? IDK I have short term memory) But I realised that I turned in my journal for my English HW and I wrote the continuation of the chapter on the back of the journal when I get bored in class. And.... the teacher didn't give me my notebook back until like two week later.... -table flips-

BTW if updates get slower... I'm sorry its because I'm a Senior now and it's my last year so I'm quite busy. Even when I'm not I have to deal with things in my club and now finals is in like 2 weeks.

Sorry!

Tsuna grabbed the paper attempting to light it on fire. Nothing came out. No flames, no spark. This had never happened before. Tsuna immediately tried to pull the ring off his finger, yet no avail. He couldn't pull it off. "Fucking hell." Tsuna cussed. He stood up abruptly, causing everyone to stare at him.

"Tsu-nii? Where are you going?" Souta asked while tugging on Tsuna's sleeve. "Out. Something to take care of." Tsuna replied coldly. His amber eyes were burning even brighter than usual. He was definitely pissed and everyone in the room could tell that.

Even without the use of his flames, his killing intent was filling the room. It was starting to become suffocating to be in the same room as Tsuna when he is mad. Souta hesitantly let go of Tsuna's sleeve.

"Tsu-Tsuna. You said we were going to go-" Takayoshi started "Another time." Tsuna replied coldly like before and walked out the room closing the door behind him. Reborn followed Tsuna out the room. "Tsuna, wh-" Tsuna was already gone.

You can't feel his presence anywhere in the house. "Tch" Reborn clicked his tongue and took out his Leon phone. He quickly dialed a number.

"Hello"
__________________________________________________

Tsuna quickly headed over towards Enma's house, at the same time calling his guardians to come over. Everyone finally arrives at Enma's house one by one. "Cielo, why can't I feel anything from you?" Hayato asks Cielo. Cielo said nothing, but showed them the ring on his finger.

His guardian understood what he meant. "Who-" Hayato's sentence was cut off when Cielo threw a slip of indigo paper at him. The others gathered around Hayato. Killing intent from each and every single guardian seeped out like a leaking water pipe.

Anyone passing by the house felt the chills and quickly ran to get away from it. Even worse the guards inside the mansion took a step back. Wanting to get as far as they can from the enraged guardians.

"Calm down, stop scaring the guards away." Enma said releasing an intense pressure to stop Tsuna's guardians from going on a rampage."This isn't that important, just focus on the match later." Tsuna commanded.

"Also Enma I'll be staying here for awhile. And you all-" Tsuna said looking at his guardians intensively. Even though his dying will flames were sealed, it doesn't mean he is any weaker without them.

"Don't cause any trouble, because if you do..." Tsuna threatened and walked away out the door without saying the last part of his sentence. The cold sounding of his words sent chills down the backs of each and every person within the room.

With knowledge of how much trouble they would be in if they disobeyed Tsuna. Without a second thought every guardian and Enma left the room to find the person who did this to Tsuna. They will take the punishment without a second thought if that means it for Tsuna.

-Later-

The three teams once again meet at Namimori Middle school. This time the atmosphere was different. There was a lot more talking and a lot less fighting. Especially with Cielo, Takayoshi  and Souta. Two pink haired individuals walked into the hallway where the battle will take place.

Belphegor and Takayoshi's guardian was ready to go. "Cielo-sama, may I ask where are your guardians?" The Cervello asked. Tsuna can already guess where they are. He sighed. "If they don't arrive by the start of this match... I will forfeit." Cielo said with an authority.

"EHHHH!?!!" Tsu- Cielo!" Souta exclaimed as he looked up at Cielo who was wearing a straight face. Cielo ignored Souta and walked towards the window side of the hallway. No one had wanted to approach Cielo, just being in the same space as him was hard enough.

Cielo was mad. Pissed off. Which means the next time he sees his guardians again, someone was about to get hurt.

-10 mins later-

Cervello decided that it was time to start the match, thus disqualifying Tsuna and his team from this match. The match had ended with Belphegor outsmarting Takayoshi's dumb guardian.

————————————————/$/$$/!:$/&/&:!.$/&&:&:!:&/
End Note:

I'm sorry if this chapter was a little short, I wrote this in a rush and I'm quite busy. I don't want to continuously post a Author Note and tell you guys that I maybe can't update this week or if something is happening, I feel like it would end up baiting you all thinking that I updated a chapter.

Anyways thank you for reading this book ^^