Chapter 31

Let's get it start woo! Let's get it started in here! That song was playing in my head. It's hot... I wanna finish my drama... blehhh I just started on a new on too... I'm too lazy to move mehhhhhh... *makes a dying whale noises and other unidentifiable noises*
(That picture was taken at the convention ^^)
-------------------/&:&:!3&/9.&$:&/&/&.:$/&.$$.&/&-&-&/

Let's do a recap cause I forgot to type something last chapter: (try to spot the difference ^^)

It landed on the floor, not making much noise. Lambo was relief, which meant the item didn't break. Until LG stepped back to dodge the attack and stepped onto the item created a crunch and crack noise. The item broke. (Dun Dun Dunnnnn) "Ahhhhhh! Lambo's lollipop!!!" Lambo shouted with tears starting to swell up from his eyes.

LG stepped back and inspected the bottom of his shoes to see what he had stepped on. Only to find broken pieces of a grape flavored lollipop stuck on his shoe. "Ewwww my new shoes! Ahhhhh your stupid candy is stuck on it!" LG complained yelling at Lambo.

Lambo had his head down. Electricity sparks were beginning to form around him. The thunder from the sky was about to strike. Lambo looked up with tears in his eyes. "My.. Candy! I will avenge you!"

-Normal POV-
Lambo started to tear up. "My lollipop!" Lambo cried. But then he heard the stupid LG complaining about his lollipop, when he was the one who stepped on it shattering his lollipop. Something within Lambo snapped. "I will avenge my lollipop!" Lambo shouted.

Why was he so pissed off about a lollipop? Gokudera facepalmed, Takeshi laughed as usual, Cielo sweat dropped. (I didn't mention who was on that roof top) Electricity was flowing out of Lambo. Sparks of lightning zapped around his body.

Lambo don't usually get mad when his lollipop gets broken or lost, except for when they are given by a certain person. Thunder and lightning rumbled and flashed in the sky once again creating a shadow over Lambo's face except for his eyes.

Lightning suddenly strikes down into the lightning poles. LG and Levi jumped away from the conducting electricity. Lambo, meanwhile stood there. The lightning quickly conducted and reached to him.  Lambo absorbed in all the lightning as Levi and LG quickly dashed towards Lambo to attack him.

Lambo once again didn't move a step, but lifted his arm in front of him. Generating a simple force field like shield with his lighting (flames?). Lambo completely ignoring Levi and went towards LG. He dashed behind him, jumping, molding a weapon of some sort in his hand from the flames and tossed it at LG.

LG noticed something from behind was coming and quickly turned to dodge. The lightning created weapon grazed his cheek leaving a cut. The weapon hitting one of the metal pipes on the floor completely destroyed along with the floor of the roof leaving a hole.

LG slowly turned around and was completely shocked by the destructive power of this little boy. Levi, jealous of Lambo's control over the lightning flames, decided he must die. Launching himself towards Lambo throwing his umbrellas (they are umbrellas right) into the air.

They encircled Lambo floating in the air charging electricity. Thunder and Lightning running and sounding above ready to strike. Lightning poles with conducting metals ready to receive the strikes of lightning.

LG who hopped out of the circle of floating umbrellas around Lambo and charged his weapons with his flames readying to toss and strike Lambo. "DIE!" Levi and LG both shouted in unison. His umbrellas shot out lightning (I wrote shit out... I can't stop laughing xD), LG tossed his charged up weapon at Lambo.

Lightning from the sky strikes down, hitting the lightning pole. Electricity getting amplified while being conducted through the metals. Lambo got hit by all three of the lightning attacks.

Lambo is being hit by all there of the lightning attacks yet made no sound nor screamed in pain. He was simply standing there and absorbing all the incoming lightning. All the attacks ended, Levi and LG smirked thinking that Lambo would be nothing but dust.

A cloud of smoke was left after the attacks. But suddenly a spark could be seen within the cloud. The smoke dispersed, only to see a super charged up Lambo. (Supa Sayian!) LG had already passed out from exhaustion.

The Cervello quickly checks up on him and pulled him out of the battle field, announcing that LG could no longer fight. Takayoshi stomped in anger. Lambo was still burning from anger and was about to release all the electricity he was just charged up with, in a big blast.

Lambo can't contain the flames within him any longer. LG was brought over to Shouichi. Irei was helping him with his injuries. Lambo noticed LG's weapon left behind in the field next to him.

He bent down grabbing the weapon that was bounced off after he absorbed all the charges lightning in the weapon. He began to recharge the weapon with all the absorbed lightning.

Levi wasn't even an opponent need for Lambo to defeat at this point. Levi was just there and for all he cared he could go away. All his attention was on LG. The man who stepped on Lambo's lollipop. LG who was laid in front of Shouichi in the process of being treated.

Lambo instead of aiming the weapon at his actual opponent Levi, he aimed at LG.  Shouichi noticed the weapon being pointed in his direction. Looked at the piercing weapon eyes widen. He was in shock, Shouichi stayed in his place like a still target.

Natsu who was watch from Cielo's shoulder rawred. Natsu hopped off Cielo's shoulder and ran as fast as his little legs and paws could to Shouichi as soon as Lambo aimed the weapon in his direction. Cielo looked at Natsu running towards Shouichi gave a small smile under his mask.

Natsu runs over from behind Shouichi and jumps over LG's stupid body. Lambo looked at his target full of anger and tossed now destructive weapon at them, not caring who was there as long as LG died.

:$&/.$$:&2&/$:$2&&2&-&/$$:&2&/8/8929:82991&/&:@/

Tadahhhhhhhh! And that's all for now! Sorry for tagging the people who were tagged. If you even noticed the tag.. it didn't work I think I messed up somehow but oh wells^^

Once again if u like kdramas or kpop of some sort like that makes sure to read my note on the tagged page part 2 on the bottom OwO!

Thank you for reading this chapter and bai bai