Chapter 21

Happy Almost Lunar New Years! It's a new year~ Happy Almost Lunar New Years everyone! 明けましておめでとうございます。 -dogeza- This chapter is going to be out later than expected because suddenly I was told to write a 5 page essay :3 isn't that great!

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Reborn tossed the two rings at two of them. Cielo and Takayoshi caught the rings. "Heh, shoulda gave it soon Reborn!" Said Takayoshi being cocky. "Hooo, Cielo got one to are you my guar-" Takayoshi abruptly stopped mid sentence.

"W-why do you have the other part to my ring!?!" Takayoshi said looking at the ring gleaming in Cielo's hand. Cielo gave no answer and just walked out the room along with the ring in his hand.

"Oi! Wait!" Takayoshi said gaining the others in the room's attention. The didn't know what was going on.

-Takayoshi's POV-

'I don't understand? Why did Reborn give the other 1/3 of the ring to Cielo? It's the same ring as mine so, it must be the other part to my ring. It's he supposed to be training me? Is he participating in the Battle?'

'Wait but he needs the Blood of Vongola like Reborn said, so unless Cielo is related to us he can't be apart of this? Is he related to us?'
Takayoshi thought, for once using his brain that is covered in dust buried deep inside somewhere in his head.

-No one's POV-

Hidden smartness? As the narrator was busy narrating Takayoshi goes after Cielo attempting to question him. He ran downstairs, but tripped and slid down the stairs and landed face flat. Hidden smartness... nah never mind, that battery is long dead.

Souta rushes downstairs after hearing the sound of an idiot falling. He drags his brother who was knocked out on the floor back to his room. Reborn just sighs and shakes his head in disappointment. 'Why is he so stupid' Reborn thought as he left the room.

-Stupid Narrator's POV-
It's currently 12, midnight. I am live outside of the Sawada Residence, and- oh we have Mr. Reborn leaving the house? Where is he going at this time of the da- *Bang*

"Shut up, go away before I fill you with holes" Reborn said in a menacing voice.

-Back to Normal POV-

Reborn left the Sawada House at 12 on a mission. The mission is? To deliver the rings to its rightful place. Quickly as Reborn hopping from house to house on the roofs lands on a house. He stops and tosses a ring into it's mailbox.

Then he repeats to 6 more houses. Reborn stopped in front of a restaurant. A sushi restaurant? Sushi? At like 3 AM currently, well at least the fish is going to be fresh. Anyways he sides open the door to find the owner and chef of the restaurant.

"Give this to your son" Reborn said as he tossed the ring to the owner. "Heh, ok! You want some sushi for breakfast?!" The owner replied back as Reborn was leaving the restaurant. "I'm good" Reborn replied back and left.

Then he stopped by a mansion? Can't really call this a mansion, so let's just say a large Japanese styled house. Reborn drops in a ring and a letter bearing the Vongola Symbol and left off to the next house.

Reborn dashes over to a hotel, it's currently 4AM now. He walks in and to the counter. "Can you give these 2 boxes to the rooms 5### and 6###" Reborn says as he hands the boxes over to the counter.

The employee nods and takes the two boxes. Something rattles inside the two boxes. The employee was about to open the boxes to check if the item broke because it was made of glass. Just then a click was heard.

"I wouldn't open them if I were you. And don't worry it's not broken. Just think of it as a small item in a big box. I'd protect them with your life until it is reached to the hands of the people in those rooms. Other wise, better sleep with your eyes open." Reborn said warning the employee.

The employee frantically nods and puts the boxes in a safe place until it was delivered later in the morning. It was currently now 5AM and he arrives back at the Sawada house. There was still 1 more ring.

He opens the door to the house and walks in. He stepped inside only to find a well dressed Iemitsu at 5 AM. "Oh Reborn, your back" Iemitsu said in a loud voice. "Hn" Reborn replied and went up to the second floor.

Reborn walked into the guest room. Where Kyoko and Hana apparently slept over in. He drops off a ring in that hands of a kid. And leaves the room. Reborn proceeds to wake up some idiot students of his for training time.

Reborn then sends a letter out. A white paper with a Rainbow R.

*Tap Tap* sounds of people landing on top of a building. 5 people dressed in black peering over Namimori. "Are you sure this is where the other rings are?" A person asked. "Hn, there is a lot of targets. Each of us have to find 2. I better get paid for this." The 2nd person said.

The 2nd person looks like the size of Reborn. They took out a piece of paper with the rainbow R. But rips it to shreds after reading the letter. They proceed to take out another piece of paper. This time a map.

He uses his powers to find the location of the rings. It is currently 7 AM. They watch as the lights which represents the rings mostly being gathered to a place. To a Namimori school.

The 5 people dressed in black also heads towards the school. As the sunlight hits the 5 of them, rings hidden under their clothes shines brightly.

-Target: Namimori School-
Item in search: Vongola Rings

The peaceful Namimori school, being watched over by a certain skylark was sure peaceful. But this is place is about to be turned into a battle field. The Ring battle is comming, with secrets to be revealed.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
I did it!!!! I am going to update today -sobs in happiness- - flops dead-