Four: XV

'D-did nii-san just kill someone? I-is he ok?' Souta thought in fear. Just then a voice was heard. "Yare, Yare why can't you at least protect yourself and stop getting in trouble." The smoke faded away a bit more as another voice was heard.

"Maa, Maa, good thing we made it here in time." Another voice answered. The smoke faded away to reveal a young boy. The boy looked like he was younger than Hayato by a few years, around elementary school age. He had kind of long but curly hair with horns. The boy had a cow print hoodie on with candy in his hand.

The other mysterious person was revealed to be their school's baseball star, Yamamoto Takeshi. There was a light green dome-like shield surrounding the 3 people within. Protecting them from the explosion of dynamites.

But if you glanced on the floor you could see half of the dynamites were sliced by Yamamoto's sword. "What are you two doing here?! Aho-shi, Yakyuu-baka!" Hayato complained. "Maa, calm down Hayato. Lambo told me that you were fighting so when we got here you were in danger so we helped you out." Yamamoto replied with a laugh.

Lambo just ignored Hayato and Takeshi as he ate he quickly removed the wrapper of his grape candy and popped it into his mouth. "Well, I never asked for your help, and Lambo! Listen when people are talking to you! What are you even doing here!" Hayato yelled. Lambo looked away but then noticed Cielo who was off to the side with Reborn still observing the situation and dashed towards him.

"Cielo-nii!!" Lambo said as he hugged Cielo by the waist. Lambo was currently 9, he could only reach to Cielo's waist. Takayoshi who was shocked at what just happened. His HWD mode was long gone since the explosion. He suddenly snapped back when he saw the kid run and hug Cielo. 'Ha. That kid. Cielo's going to beat that kid up.' He thought internally grinning.

"Haha! Cielo you should have told me that you were coming here too!" Takeshi said rubbing the back of his neck and laughing. "Teme! Cielo doesn't have to tell you anything! He's a busy person!" Hayato said shouting starting off a one-sided fight with Takeshi who just casually laughs it off.

Cielo simply looked down at Lambo ignoring the bickering in the background and let out another sigh. 'Hah that kids gonna get it!' Takayoshi thought. Instead of beating the kid up like Takayoshi thought he would.

Cielo simply just patted Lambo on the head and ruffled his hair. Lambo just hugs Cielo even tighter. Takayoshi and Souta stood there stunned like a statue. Souta and Takayoshi now were confused. They have no idea what just happened.

First Gokudera Hayato the new transfer student from Italy, is actually part of the mafia and knows Reborn. Then their baseball star is skilled with not only a bat but a sword as well?! Now Cielo who apparently knows the kid. "Lambo, what are you doing here?" Cielo said questioning the kid who is hugging his leg like no tomorrow. Lambo looked up at Cielo with teary eyes.

"Lambo wanted to see Cielo-nii!" Lambo said. "Cause Cielo-nii left to Japan without telling me." Lambo continued. Cielo sighed and knelt down ruffling his hair once again. "Hai, hai I'm sorry for not telling you that I was leaving," Cielo said apologizing. "You owe me grape candy." Cielo sighs and ruffles his hair once more.

Cielo looked up at where Takeshi and Gokudera were. The two were still bickering in the background. Somehow the two sitting statutes (Takayoshi and Souta) cracked and turned to a pile of dust when they saw that Cielo was so nice to Lambo.

"So Takeshi, what are you doing here? Came to say Hi? Not to mention you need to stop sleeping in class." Cielo said. "Hahahahah! Yep and sorry about that haha." Takeshi said laughing and smiling. "I didn't notice that you were in Japan," he said rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

"I'm your teacher..." Cielo said sweat dropping. "Well if you stopped sleeping in class you might've noticed sooner." Cielo continued as Takeshi laughed again. "Cielo-nii you know the other 4 are coming here too right?" Lambo said in a muffled voice. He was still hugging Cielo by the leg.

Cielo nodded "Can you let go of my leg now?" He was feeling uncomfortable with Lambo clinging on to him so tightly. "Noooo! If I let go Cielo-nii might leave without telling me again!" Lambo cried. Cielo sweatdropped at what Lambo said.

"I'm not going anywhere..." He said and tries to compromise with Lambo. "Then if I let go will you tell me if you are going somewhere far away next time? Also, give me more grape candy?" Lambo looked at Cielo with shining eyes. "Hai, hai" Cielo said surrendering and with a small smile.

Takayoshi and Souta saw Cielo smiling slightly. Smiling. They were staring at Cielo like he was a UMA as Hayato would say. 'The heartless demon smiled!' Takayoshi thought.'Is this a dream?' They turned into dust and a gust of wind blows them away. But then, they were snapped back to reality when Cielo looked at them.

"Yay!" Lambo celebrated and this time wrapped his arms around Cielo's neck but he let free of Cielo's leg.

Cielo who was kneeling down just ignored it and said "So where are the other 4?" Lambo lets go of Cielo and steps back. "Not telling!" And stuck his tongue out at Cielo and his behind Hayato as a shield. Cielo sighed and just shrugged it off. Reborn smirks as he knows where the other 4 exactly are.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly, I still can't believe that people are still reading this book. I get so shocked when I see notifications on this book. Thank you so much.

*Edited: 12/21/20*

*939 words*