Bullets & Confessions: IX

"Bold" - Italian/any other language

"Normal" - Japanese

'Normal' - Thoughts

*Warning: This chapter contains descriptions of weapons. These weapons are merely for the chapter. I do not condone the uses of them on people.*
(This should be an obvious warning as KHR is more violent in the manga)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why do you look so much like my brother?"

Cielo's eyes widened just a bit. The noise quickly died down. The room was completely silent. Even baka-yoshi was afraid to move. He was also curious to why Cielo looks like his doppelganger. Suddenly Cielo stood up from his seat and turned to face Souta. His eyes were blank yet they weren't cold like usual this time.

"I am not obliged to tell you my info, my mission is to train you two and that's all." Cielo answered Souta in a cold tone. The coldness from his voice never reached his eyes. Souta however, looked down in disappointment before going back to doing his homework.

"But maybe I'll tell you guys who I really am one day." Cielo said as he heading towards the door and out of the room.

>Next Morning, 5 AM<

Today was Cielo's turn to wake up and train the two idiots. He proceeded to walk towards their room early in the morning. Cielo kicked the door open with a creating a loud sound, but somehow the two slept through it.

"Wake up" Cielo tried to say loudly before he ended up coughing a bit. He was not really used to saying things loudly more overly speaking. He had only begun to speak again since he now had to teach at Namimori Middle. However, the two sleepy heads continued to snuggle in their blankets. The two didn't hear him. "Wake up in 5 seconds or I'll shoot" Cielo threatened with a bit of killing intent slipping out.

The two didn't budge again. Cielo's patience was running thin.

'1' He counted in his head as a pulled out 2 guns. (Beretta M9 and CZ75).

'2' He continued to count as he loaded the guns.

'3' Cielo reached the final number as he locked the magazines into the gun with a click.

'4' He aimed at the two sleeping baka students.
(Please don't actually point weapons or objects that is considered dangerous at others.)

'5' The guns fired off with a loud bang that echoed throughout the room and further.

The two idiots jolted awake in an alert from the sound of gunfire. Their eyes were wide open as their hearts beat at an increasingly fast pace. They shakily turned back to look at their pillow. Their pillow bore a newly made hole. "HIEEEEE!" They screech as they fall back onto their beds with their backs against the wall in fear.

The hole within the pillow was very close to where their head previously laid. "T-that wasn't a real bullet r-right." Takayoshi stuttered in fear as he asked Cielo. Souta grabbed his pillow only to find a hole straight through the pillow. He looked at his mattress and found a bullet lodged an inch into the mattress. "HIEEEE! It's r-real!" Souta shrieked out in fear which answered Takayoshi's question.

Cielo put his gun away as his guns away storing them somewhere on his body. "W-why did you sh-shoot us!" Souta cried in fear as he looked at Cielo. "Then next time wake up. You have 5 minutes." Cielo says as he leaves the room.

As soon as they heard the door to their room close with a soft click the two scrambled out of bed and quickly changed. They were definitely not trying to get shot at again. Souta was the first one to finish as he ran downstairs almost tripping in the process. He safely got down and saw Cielo sipping his coffee in silence at the kitchen table. Souta panted trying to catch his breath.