Chapter 25

So I was thinking about adding Random side stories because sometimes I might be too busy to update a chapter and if I add random short side stories then I can update more ^^
-lemme know if you like this idea or rather wait for a chapter!-
【Please let me know,答えてください,请回答我!】

The panicking nameless guardians of Takayoshi almost peed their pants. The Cervello decided since 3 of Cielo's guardians are here it's fine. They quickly announced the the first battle.

"The first battle of the rings will be Sun. Tomorrow at 10PM please gather at Namimori Middle School with your Guardian and ring present." They said in unison, bowed and disappeared to who knows where.

The Varia left with a flashy exit. Takayoshi scoffed and walked back to his residence and his guardians disbanded and all went back home. Cielo,Lambo, and Takeshi went off together deciding who is going to notify their sun guardian. Kyoya? He... uh I the author have no idea where he went.

-Time Skip- (been awhile since a time skip)

The next day went on as usual with school. Varia was just fucking around like usual destroying things. Pissing Xanxus off leading him to shoot the building. Refusing to do the paperwork. Levi following and being a butler while enjoying it.

Anyways destruction was a word to describe it.

Everyone went to school as normal Cielo teaching the class, his guardians in class. But Souta wasn't in class today. He told Nana he want feeling well, so he stayed home today. Reborn let it side for today, as he felt something interesting was going to happen.

But was he really not feeling well?

Lunch time came and Cielo and his guardians met at the roof top. Surprisingly Hibari also came. As soon as he got there he basically challenged all of them to a fight. Saying how he will bite them to death.

They fought 1 on 1 until lunch ended. He never got to fought Cielo who was just sleeping through out their matches. He really wanted to bite him to death. Why? Because Cielo is strong and Kyoya wants to beat him.

-At the Sawada House-

"I'm leaving!" Takayoshi said and left the house for school. Souta who was laying down on the bed shot up. He got up from the bed and changed out his pajamas. Nana left he house soon after as she has something to do.

Souta sneakily left the house. He went to a friends house. "Shouichi!! Are you home?" He called to a window on the 2nd floor outside the house. The window opened revealing a red haired boy about the same age as him but a bit older with glasses.

The boy Shouichi pushed up his glasses and adjusted them only to find Souta outside. "Hey, Souta!" He greeted back and closed his window. A minute later the front door of the house opened and he invited Souta in.

They met through the internet. A random game they both played and became friends in it. One day they decided to meet up and became friends ever since.

They found out secrets about each other. How Souta is related to the mafia, and Shouichi is actually a hacker also. Although he is not a famous hacker, he is still pretty good at it.

They meet up at least once a month at cafes or at each other's houses. Somehow today Souta decided to skip school just to look for Shouichi? No. Shouichi texted Souta the day before saying he got invited to join a mafia family.

The Vongola personally invited Shouichi and a few others to join them? That was rare. "So do you think I should join them?" Shouichi asked Souta as they are seated on the floor of his room. Souta shrugged.

"Well if you join I can see you more often!" Souta exclaimed happily. Shouichi also smiled and decided that he will join them. "Um, Shouichi?" Souta called him nervously.

"Hm?" Shouichi replied back as he was busy responding to Vongola. "I actually came here today for another reason. Not just helping you decided but... I have a favor to ask." Souta said in a slightly quieter voice.

"What is it? I will help you the best I can."Shouichi said with a smile on his face. (Did that sound right? It kinda sounded weird to me...) "Really?" Souta said as his face brightened up.Shouichi nodded "That's what friends are for!" And laughed. Souta smiled.

"Can you help me look into a person? Through hacking I mean?" Souta requested. "Yeah sure! Who is it?" Shouichi asked.
"He is one of my tutors from uh Vongola." Souta continued. "Just give me his name and I'll see." Shouichi said.

"His name is... Cielo"

----------------------------phew----------------------------
And that's it for now! So let me know if you want me to make omakes or nah! Bye bye!!