Chapter 30

Wows I'm at chapter 30!?!?! I didn't expect this story to drag on for so long lolololol! Very very sorry for not updating. I have summer school.
This book reached 41k reads!!! Wowwwww thankyouuuu

             *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Shouichi who now randomly has to take care of Natsu is internally suffering.

-Shouichi's POV-
Man this little lion pup has too much energy, not only that bus I have absolutely no idea what he eats... How the heck am I supposed to take care of something when I don't even know what it eats. Not only that but it's a strangers pet!

-Normal POV-
*Ding* A sound came from his computer.

Shouichi got up and Natsu hopped off his lap landing on the floor. Natsu followed Shouichi to the computer as he sat down next to Shouichi's chair. Shouichi tapped a key on his keyboard waking his computer from sleep mode. After entering his password and going through some security he finally got in.

He has some strong security, as expected from the Vongola hiring him. He checked for the notification, it was from Vongola letting him know that the next battle is near and other informations.

*Ding* Another sound came from his computer. He got another email, from NaTsu. How the heck did he get his email? Anyways he clicked on the message and read it.
[ To: Irei Shouichi
Hello! How's my favorite hacker doing? You haven't told Sawada Souta anything yet right? Because if you did.... Well anyways bring Natsu over to the ring battle today. I'm going to need him back. Ciao!
From: NaTsu]

Shouichi was slightly irked. "This is guy is such a slave driver!" He complained a bit loudly shocking Natsu next to him.

-time skip by Natsu chewing on Shouichi's blankets-
It is currently night time. Everyone is home asleep or chilling from a long day of work. All except for a few people. All heading towards Namimori Middle School, as their next battle is about to begin.

Each group arrived at the designated battle field. The rooftop. Out of all the days it had to be the rooftop today. It was raining with sounds of thunder rumbling above them. On the rooftop there was a giant structure covered in a huge piece of black cloth.

As the final group had finally arrived along with Shouichi. Shouichi was holding Natsu with his raincoat on. As soon as he stepped onto the roof Natsu hopped off his arms. "Uwaa! Natsu where are you going?" Shouichi yelled.

Everyone turned over to him and the flaming lion cub running towards Cielo. Cielo bend down and picked up the cub. Natsu climbed up Cielo's arm and sat down on his shoulder. Shouichi looked shocked. But then quickly put the pieces together.

The Cervellos landed onto the rooftop. "Now that all groups have arrived, can the Lightning guardians come forward with their rings. Each guardian walked forward with their rings in their hand.

Another rumble from the sky as they see a spark of lightning above them. "Do you have a plan against them? As you are clearly weaker." Reborn questioned Takayoshi's lightning guardian. (Let's call him... LG) (LOSER!!! Jk jk)

"Do I honestly need a plan against an old man with weird hair and a cow kid?!" LG scoffed. He stood up standing proudly. "The second match, Lightning battle! Will each lightning guardian please step into the battle field!" One of the two Cervello announced as the other pulled off the black cloth covering the structure.

The black cloth was removed revealing a giant metal structure. It was shaped like a spiderweb on the ground with 4-5 lighting poles on the outside. As the people were wondering what the heck is that, a sudden lightning strike stroke the structure.

The structure conducted the electricity from the lightning around the field, lighting up the field brightly. "This is the Electrico Circuito, and this is the battle field for tonight." The Cervello announced.

Each guardian stepped into the field and waited for the announcement to start. "KICK THEIR ASSES AND WIN!" Takayoshi rudely shouted at his guardian. "No, it is I who will win!" Levi said.

He wanted to prove to his boss of his worth as his right hand man. "Aho-shi! Remember to hold back and not kill them!" Gokudera yelled at Lambo. "For this battle of the Lightning Ring Leviathan vs Lambo Bovino vs LG. You may now begin!" Cervello announced.

Levi and LG got heir weapons out ready to battle it out. They dashed towards each other attack and blocking each attacks. "Shut up Baka-dera! I knew that already! I'm not a kid!" Lambo yelled back because of what Hayato said.

The two fighting nearly forgot about the little lamb kid. And quickly dashed towards him as he was wide open for attacks. They landed right behind Lambo and stabbed him.
But instead of him falling and dying he disappeared only leaving a blob of lightning.

The lightning counter attacked them, as Lambo reappeared behind them. Levi opened his umbrella to block and absorbed the lightning. While LG quickly dodged the counter attack before it hit him by stepping back. Lambo noticed something fell out of his pocket.

He reached into his cow printed hoodie pocket to check what he dropped. Only to feel nothing. The item fell out when he dodged their attack. He stared at his falling item about to hit the ground as he ran over to it about to pick it up.

It landed on the floor, not making much noise. Lambo was relief, which meant the item didn't break. Until LG stepped back to dodge the attack and stepped onto the item created a crunch and crack noise. The item broke. "Ahhhhhh! Lambo's lollipop!!!" Lambo shouted with tears starting to swell up from his eyes.

LG stepped back and inspected the bottom of his shoes to see what he had stepped on. Only to find broken pieces of a grape flavored lollipop stuck on his shoe. "Ewwww my new shoes! Ahhhhh your stupid candy is stuck on it!" LG complained yelling at Lambo.

Lambo had his head down. Electricity sparks were beginning to form around him. The thunder from the sky was about to strike. Lambo looked up with tears in his eyes. "My.. Candy! I will avenge you!"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
And that's all for now! Sorry for my inconsistent updates trololololololol. -gets bricked- well! See you next time! If you have any questions or if you are confused so far lemme know c: cause I can be confusing!