Chapter 32

[Notice]
First of all I would like to apologize for not updating. I told myself I was going to update on Sunday, but I ended up going to my friend's house and stayed there for like 4 hours! When I got back I was too lazy to type or do anything so I lazed around being a lazy bum. Sorry!

Not to mention it is really a bother to look at and notebook and back >~> sometimes I just wanna take a picture of what I wrote on a notebook and post that instead of typing but it would probably give you all a headache. Now without further ado.
('ー`)

Natsu suddenly appeared in front of Shouichi in attempt to protect him. The weapon was flying towards them at Mach speed, not supprised if people who lived around the school heard a sonic boom, seconds later. Cielo saving the day appeared in front of the three and caught the projectile.

He wondered what to do with the weapn and ended up snapping it into pices, shattering the weapon. Lambo finally snapped out of it, and noticed what he had just done. Lambo surrendered, leaving the lightning ring piece and ran away.

Takeshi and Hayato noticed Lambo fleeing and followed him, as they were worried for the younger. "Lambo Bonvino has surrendered, therefore the winner of this round is Levi-a-than." The Cervello announced the winner and hands him the ring.

"The next battle is the storm battle. The battle will be in 2 days." They continued and left the rooftop after informing the teams about the next battle. Shouichi is still stunned by what have just happened. It was too much for him
to proccess.

Souta run towards him worriedly and asks if he was ok. Shouichi snaps out of it and reassures Souta that he is fine. Natsu licks Shouichi's hand, as he is glad that Shouichi is fine. Cielo turns around observing the scene in front of him.

He then picks up Natsu and holds him in his arms. Natsu squirms a bit to get comfortable in his arms. Souta looks up at Cielo. "Is he your's?" Cielo didn't reply but
he glanced over at Shouichi and smirks under his mask.

He lifts his finger to his mouth in front of the mask. "Shh" ,and he hops of the rooftop. Souta stared at the place Cielo once stood, stunned and mostly confused at what Cielo meant.

-Time Skip-
Shouichi went home and quietly steps into his home, into his room. Attempting not to wake anyone up. He change into his pajamas and lay down onto his bed still trying process, everything that happened a few hours ago.

'Natsu hopped off his arms when he saw Cielo, Cielo and Natsu recognizes each other, he did not deny whether Natsu belongs to him or not'

*Ding*

A sound from his computer snaps him out of his thoughts. Grunting as he gets out from his bed to check his computer, because the flickering lights had bothered him. He logs onto his computer and clicks on the notification
button. Nothing appears. It says he does not have any notifications. Odd.

[WARNING]

A sign in red letters pops up onto his screen. He panicks as he tries to fix what ever that is happening to his computer, possibly getting hacked. Was he getting hacked? Again? Stupid de ja vu. Both of his monitors go black. Natsu appears on his screen again.

What the fuck? This time there was something different. He was being held by someone. 'Is it NaTsu' Shouichi thought. He sighs in relief after figuring out what was happening. 'Does he have to do this every time wants to talk?' He thought again.

Shouichi couldn't tell who was the person holding Natsu. Only a silhouette of the person could be seen, apart from their hand and the bottom half of their face. Not to mention their eyes. The bright sunset orange eyes staring straight at him.

The eyes seemed as they produce light of their own, but in reality it was the light from the moon creating this glow. He felt as if the piercing look from this person could see through everything about him as if he was an open book. Shouichi shivered at the thought.

The wind blowing into his room from a small gap of his window created a wooshing sound definitely did not help. The cold wind hit Shouichi softly as if something just passed through him as he felt chills going down his spine.

He held in the urge to scream and shout that could have, and would have woken everyone in the neighborhood. They cold stare from the person on his monitor definitely did not help, but something about this person felt so familiar. Have they met before?

The person lifted their finger up close to their mouth. One of the place he could see due to the soft moonlight shinning on him at an angle. "Shh, don't tell Souta anything. I'm watching your every move." They warned Shouichi.

The live feed was shut off returning his screen back to normal as if nothing had happened. Shouichi pieced all the information together, and smirked.

"You really are interesting Tsunayoshi-kun"

                                          (; - ;)
And that's it for now! Moment when I wanna try and type a fluff story, but it's a boy x boy. Uwaaaa. You author is too shy to put it up, especially on this account. Wow I sound like a an anime shy girl character. -Poof-

Siriein signing off!