Chapter 35

HELLLLOOOO! So guys it's been officially 1 year since I started this book I remember I started it a few days before school started so around this time. Although I can't remember the exact date hahaha... So thank you to all the people who actually followed up with me onto this book til.. chapter 35 wows. Anyways thank you! And sorry for my inconsistent updates lol.

And now I present to you all, fluff.

&:&:&/$;$/&/&2&$/$:728283):$7/81$2)/)/717$12)6-7-7

"What are you doing Iemitsu?"

Iemitsu's head turned towards the incoming voice. "Nothing just checking up on my favorite child." Iemitsu said as he slowly shoved the syringe into his pocket. "I don't think injecting something into your child is checking up." Iemitsu's head quickly turned to the new voice behind him.

"Tch" he clicked his tongue when he saw he had no escape with Reborn by the door and Cielo sitting on the window. "W-what's all this noise about? Souta walked up from behind Reborn. "Don't worry Souta, papa is just having a chat with your tutors." Iemitsu said with a cheerful voice.

"Really? Last time I checked you where about to do something to your son until I walked in." Cielo said leaning on the window frame. "What are you talking about? Can I not see my son!" Iemitsu shouted in anger. Nana who heard the voice headed towards the source.

"Of course you can! Just with out the syringe in your right pocket." Reborn said as he and Cielo stepped closer towards Iemitsu. "Fuck" he whispered as they got closer to him. He quickly took the syringe from his pocket and stabbed Takayoshi who was stirring in his sleep from the noise.

Or tried to stab, Cielo quickly grabbed his hand and flung Iemitsu to the other side causing him to hit the wall hard. Souta and Nana witnessing this scene was shocked. But the purple mist around Iemitsu's body dispersed away. It wasn't Iemitsu.

Cielo recognized who it was, he was kidnapped by them. Well not kidnapped, more like sold off to until he was rescued. "Hey Reborn, can I burn him?" Reborn sent a flying kick at Cielo for suggesting that when they need the information.

Cielo who was too focused on the person lying out cold next to the wall got hit in the head. "No baka-Tsuna" Cielo quickly turned to Reborn when he called him by his name. "Reborn... shut up." His eyes blazed orange, he hated that nickname. "If you're going to burn someone go burn the one who caused you to be like this." Reborn suggested as Cielo sighed.

The two had forgotten about the spectators. Takayoshi just woke up from the ruckus as Souta and Nana had been there the entire time. Reborn realized he had fucked up by calling him by his name. It slipped out. (I accidentally typed it cause it seemed so natural lol)

Reborn escaped but was still near to observe the scene. 'This is going to be interesting' Reborn thought. Cielo stared at the three as the three looked back. Tsuna quickly averted eye contact and escaped. Souta stared at the spot Cielo once stood, piecing everything together.

He turned over to his mother. "Mama.. is he?" He slowly questioned. Nana gave him a small smile and nodded. Now 2 more people knows his secret. Takayoshi was plain confused as he sat on his bed looking at the two people smiling at his doorway.

[Time Skip]
"Ittekimasu!" Souta and Takayoshi shouted as the left the house the next morning. They quickly headed to school, especially Souta. He was eager to see a certain someone. He ran to school leaving Takayoshi behind. Takayoshi just wondered what's with him, so happy to get the school when there was still 45 mins left with a 20 min walk to school.

Souta ran to school as fast as he could, having him get to school within 10 mins. He quickly sped past the people who were slowly walking into the school. Cielo who was bringing things into the classroom and getting ready for class as his student start to slowly pile in. Souta quickly got to his class on the third floor.

He spotted Cielo writing on the board and ran towards him. "Cielo!" Souta said as he stopped behind him. (He is facing the board) Cielo payed no attention. Others in the class just looked at Souta, he called their teacher with out any honorifics.

(Honorifics is things like -san, -chan, -kun, -sensei, -sama, -senpai, -kouhai that kinda thing you add after their name.)

"Cielo!" Souta called again trying to get his attention only to fail. "Tsu-" Cielo quickly turned around and covered his mouth with his hand. "What." He answered coldly. "Tsu-nii" he mumbled onto Cielo's hand that is covering his mouth.

"Did she tell you?" He questioned Souta, as Souta nodded in reply. Tsuna sighed and let's go of his mouth. Takayoshi walks into the classroom to see Souta bothering Cielo. 'What is he doing?' He shrugs it off and went towards his seat as the bell rings.

[Time Skip] (after school)

The bell rings releasing the mob of students getting of the school. Souta walks into the teacher's office looking for Cielo. "Cielo are you going to leave?" Cielo looked at him weirdly but nevertheless nodded. Without saying anything Souta dragged Cielo out of the office and along with him back home.

"Tadaima!" Souta shouted. "Souta!~" a cooing voice was heard. 'Ah shit' Cielo thought. Iemitsu ran towards Souta and gave him a bone crushing hug. Cielo quickly escaped by a hair.

'Holy Fuck! I let my guard down! Is he here for real?'

"Ne, Souta? Who was that next to you?" Iemitsu asked.

$:&/&/)/$-$)-)26/).).?$/$.!:'skjshahshhxusjshzhsujqjsjshs

Ughhhh that must have been boring I'm sorry! Writers block I'm trying to make the plot more interesting. I'm trying my best ;-;