VIII

"Hello?" My voice sounded breathless.

"Oh, sorry. I just wanted to know how your movie night went," Karen paused, "but by the sound of it, it's still going on."

"Yeah."

"Shit, I'm sorry. I'll let you go."

"Ok bye." The phone almost made its way back to the cradle.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" I put the phone back to my ear.

"What?" I made my frustration with her known. "Remember what I said about his dick, don't hurt yourself girl!" She laughed hysterically into the phone until I hung it up completely.

All I could do was hope Prince hadn't heard what my loud mouth friend said over the phone.

"Sorry." I said as I laid back down on the bed, taking me previous position.

"So, you told your friend about me?" He had a sort of concerned look to his face.

"No, I just told her I kissed an old client and that he was coming so we could watch a movie. Believe me, she would never think it was you."

"How do you know?"

I was hesitant to speak, I didn't want to get him upset, "Um, I don't really want to get into it now, but let's just say I vent to her about work."

"Hmph, well are you still gonna vent to her after tonight?" He scoffed.

I ignored his tone, "I don't know, I guess we'll have to see."

He peered at me for a moment until a lustful glare took over his beautiful eyes. His fingers slid in between the waistband of my pants and my hips. At first he brought them down gently, until he reached my knees. Then he ripped them down the rest of the way nearly taking my feet along with them.

"Ow!" I yelled, as he snickered at me. Sitting up straight, I pulled my arms out of my shirt and threw it onto the ground. His hard body pushed mine with force, making me fall back onto the bed, as he started kissing my lips passionately before moving back to my breasts. I felt my left nipple being brought in between his teeth. Making eye contact, he bit down slightly until I winced from the pain.

I felt so exposed as I laid completely nude while his lips searched my body. "Are you gonna keep your clothes on?" I asked, now feeling a little self conscience about him still having everything, including his shoes on.

"For now." His eyes looked up at mine before he scooted his body down so he was staring right my wet center.

I rested my head back onto the mattress in preparation for the pleasure I would soon experience. But after what seemed like hours, he still hadn't touched me. All I could feel was his cool breath hitting my clit every time he exhaled, which drove me wild.

Finally, I looked down to see his face. He was looking straight into my eyes and although I couldn't see his mouth, I could tell he had a smile attached. "Is everything ok?" I asked.

"Mmhmm..."

I paused, not really knowing what the problem was, "Uh...then what are you doing?"