XIV

Before we knew it, the last of the champagne was being poured into my glass. "It's getting cold, finish that up so we could go to the car."

I drank up the last sip from the flute then Prince helped me up. It was then that I realized he'd only had a small glass of champagne, I drank the rest. So we interlocked our arms and he helped me walk through the darkness back to his bright yellow car.

When we approached the passenger door he stopped, "You're not drunk are you?"

"No. Just a little buzzed." I was able to hold my liquor pretty well. So although I was a little unstable walking through the rough terrain, it was mostly because it was pitch black and I was wearing heels. He raised his doubting eyebrows at me before opening the car door and letting me in.

The light summer breeze was now a strong wind rustling through the trees as the late night temperatures dropped. "Ooh, it's so cold outside." I said, as he sat down in the drivers seat and closed the door. I tried to hide my chattering teeth while rubbing my own arms to try to capture some warmth.

"Why don't you come here, I'll warm you up." He motioned with his hand for me to join him in the drivers seat.

"Ok." I started to get up to climb onto his lap.

"Wait, let me move the seat back first."

I watched, trying to hold in a laugh as he pressed the button on the seat that made it go backwards, very slowly. "What?" A smirk ran across his face.

"Nothing. How long is this gonna take?" I looked down at my bare wrist.

Finally, the seat stopped moving and I was clear to sit on his lap. His hands rested on my exposed thighs, "Damn, you are cold." He rubbed my thighs up and down with his hands trying to warm them.

"Stop Prince! Stop!" I laughed hysterically as his hands tickled my legs. "Oh, you're ticklish, huh?"

His fingers ran up and down, tickling my legs and sides as I tried to squirm out of his grip. The more I tried to move away, the more he tickled me, until I accidentally jumped back and hit the steering wheel, making the horn honk.

We both froze from the fright of the ear shattering horn against the silent wilderness outside. After staring at each other in a bit of shock from the loud sound, I threw my face into the crook of his neck and we both began laughing uncontrollably. In that moment, I felt pure joy. I couldn't remember the last time I laughed and had fun just being silly with another person.

He wrapped his arms around my body, pulling me as close as he could to his own as our laughter died down. I felt a strange sensation deep inside of me when his eyes connected with mine. "You're so beautiful Bambi." He said, running his hand up and down my arm while butterflies filled my stomach. Those butterflies made me feel a bit uneasy. I couldn't let any feelings get in the way of my already complicated situation.

He reached over to the side of the seat and pressed the button, making the seat recline all the way back. I felt his soft lips brush up against the sensitive skin right below my ear. "Are you having fun with me?" He questioned. I could only respond with "Mmhmm" as his lips moved to my neck. His tongue searched my pulsing skin giving me wet kisses down my neck. "Me too. I can't get the other night out of my mind." His kisses traveled to my chest, landing right above my left breast.

"From start to finish, that's one of the best nights I've had with someone in a very long time." He said, lifting his lips from my skin.