IX

I huffed out in frustration, but I knew it was my fault. I told him we would only be watching a movie, all these extra activities were something neither of us expected.

"Where are your keys? I'll go get them." I felt bad about making him go outside and into my messy garage to look for condoms in his car.

"On your coffee table. You don't mind?" He zipped up his pants before sitting up.

"No, where would they be?"

"In the glove box." I turned to leave the room.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He pointed to my naked body.

"Psh, it's like 12:30, whose gonna see?" I continued downstairs, finding his keys where he said they'd be, then opened the garage door from the remote by my front door.

Although I knew no one would be around, I still looked to my left and right before walking the hundred feet to my brightly lit garage. My thumb pressed the fancy buttons on his key chain trying to find the one that unlocked the door. After playing with it, I finally heard the door locks disengage.

When I opened the passenger door, the smell of the black leather hit me in the face. I drew in a deep breath since the smell of clean leather was one of my favorite scents.

After a few seconds of fiddling with the latch on his glove box, it finally opened and about 40 loose gold wrapped magnums stared me in the face. "Damn, this guy really gets around." I said out loud to myself before grabbing three.

I closed the glove box and stood to close the door. My gaze was redirected towards the movement I'd seen from the corner of my eye.

As I looked up, I saw a sexy, toned Prince standing there in the buff. "I thought I'd help you look." He said, taking a few steps towards me as I watched his erection sway back and forth with each step.

I walked around to the other side of the door so he had me in full view, "I found them," my voice was laced in a sudden anxiousness at seeing his naked body. Just then, he pushed his body up against mine causing me to slam the passenger door closed as my naked ass was forced against the cold metal.

I whimpered at the sensation of the frigid metal against my warm skin. His lips plowed into mine bringing my bottom lip in between his teeth.

I felt his hands grip onto my tender ass cheeks as he picked me up. My legs wrapped around his waist before he carried me to the hood of the car, laying my hesitant body down onto the freezing metal. I was slightly comforted when he immediately brought his body onto mine, shrouding me in his body heat.

I looked down briefly and saw only the pure black night outside the garage door. The only sounds coming from the darkness outside were the crickets, it seemed like the whole world was asleep, except for us.

I put both hands on his chest to pause his kisses, "Don't you think we should close the garage door?"

He grinned, "Oh, now you wanna be shy!"

His body pressed into mine tightly, bringing his soft lips so close to my ear I could feel them brush up against it as he whispered, "I want all your neighbors to hear you being fucked."