XXXIII

The only sound I could hear besides my own shallowed breathing was the sound of the tires rolling along the roads that were now covered in a light dusting of snow. Since feeling Prince's rough touch between my legs, my yearning for another caress from him only grew with every second that passed.

Pulling up to his long driveway, we waved to the guys in the guard shack before being allowed into his vast property. They had come to know my name and car by that point so they would always just greet me as I drove down the lonely private road leading up to his house.

Usually, Prince was a gentleman, always walking around the car to open my door for me. So after I turned the ignition off, he got out while I sat there waiting for him to make his way around to my side of the car. But this time when the passenger door closed I watched him walk up the grand steps to his house and enter the front door, leaving me alone in the car.

I chuckled thinking he must have been too focused on making me pay that he forgot about me. I just shrugged it off and walked towards the opened door.

When my boots hit the marble floor of his foyer, I stopped. The house was so quiet, too quiet, you could hear a pin drop from the other side of his large home. It was almost as if he'd just disappeared into thin air. "Prince?" My loud voice echoed throughout the large house.

He never answered, so I cautiously walked all the way into the house and closed the door behind me. A bit of hesitation ran through me as I stood there baffled at his whereabouts.

My first thought was the kitchen, but when I checked, he wasn't there. So I wandered throughout the first floor, quickly peeking in through closed doors and other possible places he could be. He just wasn't there.

"Prince?" I called out from the bottom of the staircase. Nothing. So, I made my way up the steps and walked into his expansive bedroom.
Finally, I found him.

"I was wondering where you went." I leaned against the extensive molding marking the entry way to his stark white bathroom.

"Are you gonna getting in?" He asked, the outline of his figure barely visible through the glass of the steam filled shower.

I quickly disrobed and made my way to the shower. When I opened the door, my eyes widened slightly when I saw Prince standing there covered in suds from head to toe. "Come here, let me wash you."

Stepping into the pebble bottomed shower, I tried to position myself so my hair wouldn't get wet. The blue loofah he held in his hand was already full of suds from when he washed himself. "Turn around."

He started washing my back in hypnotizing circles. The slight abrasiveness of the material lightly scratched along my skin as he wandered around the backside of my body. He traced every curve I had, turning me around and doing the same to the front side of me.

Before I knew it, he stopped. Opening my eyes, not even realizing they'd been closed the whole time, I found his face very close to mine as he searched my eyes for something unknown to me. "Here." He handed me the loofah, "You do the rest."

The shower door swung open and he walked out, leaving me there to wash the rest of my body. I chuckled at all his rushing then finished up what he'd started only minutes before.

As I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself, I could see Prince in the reflection of the mirror. He was sitting on the side of his bed rummaging through his nightstand.

After I was all dried off, I turned off the bathroom light and made my way over into his room. By that time he had turned the lights off as well, leaving the room close to pitch black, so I walked cautiously through the slightly unfamiliar bedroom with both hands in front of me as I made my way to the bed where I believed him to be.