XXVII

With my eyes engraving each word into my memory, I stood there, a little curious,  wondering what in the world he could be talking about. He already knew about the vibrator, everything else I owned was pretty vanilla. So I ascended the stairs, headed for my bedroom to change, the note still pinned between my index finger and thumb.

Right when I reached the doorway to my room, I burst out in laughter. Sprawled all over my neatly made bed were various pieces of lingerie I honestly forgot I owned. The most embarrassing part was that almost all of the pieces still had their tags attached, a telltale sign they've never been used.

Walking to my nightstand, I opened the bottom drawer where the lingerie was once hidden under layers of flannel pajamas, I found those pajamas perfectly stacked, as if they hadn't been gone through by Prince.

I sat on my bed next to the display of intimate wear and picked up the phone. A smile stretched across my face while I waited for him to answer, "Hello?"

"Hey nosy."

His contagious laugh pierced the receiver, "What? You said I could, so I did."

"I didn't think you'd go digging that deep into my drawers." I chuckled, laying back onto my bed amongst the clothes, picking up a deep red blindfold and spinning it around with my finger.

"Well you never specified how far I could snoop."

"Mmm, thanks for putting my pj's back anyway. Oh and thanks for cleaning my kitchen."

"No problem." Prince shifted around, from the squeaking of his chair, I could tell he was sitting at his desk in his office, "Why do you have all that lingerie that's never been used? You got them on sale or something?"

I threw the blindfold onto the bed, rolling over onto my stomach, the embarrassment starting to back creep up over my face. "No, um, I thought I'd try something new with Janet. This was before I found out she was even on drugs the first time. She was acting weird so I thought maybe I was, you know... not doing it for her anymore. So I thought I'd spice things up or whatever. I don't know... it didn't work."

"Hmm... Well, she's an idiot." He said, matter of factly. "Are you busy? You wanna come over my house later?"

Feeling a little surprised, I stammered, trying unsuccessfully to find something to say. I'd only been to Prince's house a handful of times, and in those few times that I had been there, it was always in passing. We would only be there for a short time until we left for our intended destination.

"I should be done here in about two hours... can you meet me there?"

"Uh... yeah, sure."

After giving me the access code for his gate, I hung up the phone and began collecting the scattered lingerie. Folding each little piece of material and stacking them in various piles, I picked up a black, lace thong.

My fingers glided over the slightly coarse fabric, wondering how I'd look in it. So I stood up, walking to my full length mirror, I lowered my pants and stepped out of them. Slowly bringing the black lace up my legs before adjusting them around my hips.

I stood in front of the mirror, placing my hands on my hips, studying the curves of my own body. My feet helped me twirl around so I could see myself from all angles, "Not bad Viv." I said to myself, feeling a little boost in self confidence.

While I looked at my own ass in the mirror, an idea came to mind. So I sauntered over to the bed, pulling the matching garter belt and bra from the pile and headed into the bathroom to get ready to go to Prince's house.