XVII

Our little talk, or emotional breakdown on my end, in the windmill helped me more than he knew. Just being able to let my feelings out to someone took a lot of weight off of my shoulders. And I was thankful to Prince for being a friend and lending an ear.

The gloomy mood in the room moved on along with the rainstorm, letting the sunlight shine bits of rays through the clouds and onto the bed we laid in. "Look, it stopped raining." Prince stood up and walked over to the window, looking to see if he could spot a rainbow.

I could see the side of his face as he searched the sky with a boyish grin. I climbed out of the bed and walked up behind him, bringing my hands up to the side his arms softly rubbing up and down the length of them, "Did you find one?" I planted a wet kiss along the nape of his neck. "Not yet. I'll keep looking, you keep doing what you're doing." He smiled.

I kissed him in the same spot, "That?"

"Uh huh." He tilted his head to the side, giving me more access to that sensitive spot on his skin. I kissed then licked that spot again, "Uh huh." He repeated. Then I took that flesh between my teeth, biting down slightly, "Mm, mhmm."

My right hand wrapped around his body, blindly unbuttoning his shirt, while I worked the buttons on my own dress with my left hand. His eyes were looking out the window, but by the smirk on his face, I could tell he was more concentrated on what I was doing to him.

My fingers stretched over the collar of his shirt, pulling it down to expose his well defined shoulder blades. I licked my lips before exploring his back with my tongue, taking little bites here and there. He let out a deep moan before removing his cuff links and taking his shirt off all together.

Finally turning to face me, he reached around with one hand and unhooked my bra, "Don't take it off yet." He held the cups of my bra up to my chest, "I wanna watch them get hard." I chuckled, knowing full well once my nipples got exposed to the elements they would stiffen up. Prince slowly separated the fabric from my skin, watching my nipples harden before him. "Beautiful." He said, bringing my left nipple into his mouth, biting down ever so slightly, making the ball of pressure in my stomach build up to new heights.

I shimmied out of my dress and pulled my damp panties down, stepping out of them then kicking them to the other side of the room. "Someone's eager." Prince grinned, then let his tongue trail to my other breast. While he licked and sucked my sensitive skin, his hands searched my body. His right hand coming dangerously close to my pussy but skipping it for the next destination, teasing me to no end. He brought his mouth up to my lips, his tongue threatening entrance. "Well, I wanna take it slow." He whispered, making me groan against his lips.

This was the second time he teased me and the second time it just made me crave his body even more. I decided to chip away at his will power. So I placed my hand on his chest and walked my fingers to the waist of his pants, unbuttoning them. My fingers then toyed with his zipper until I gained entry, gripping the massive hard on stuck in the leg of his pants.

Prince shook his hips, making the pants to fall to his ankles and causing a chuckle to burst out of me. "Someone's eager." I returned to him, biting his bottom lip before he had a chance to respond.

Now that his cock was free, I stroked it slowly, making him moan against my lips. I parted my mouth from his to kiss his collar bone, then his chest, then his stomach. Slowly lowering myself until I rested on my knees in front of him. A slight feel of nervousness took over me as I stared at his throbbing shaft. I hadn't given anyone a blowjob since I was married so many years ago. "It's just like riding a bicycle, Bambi. Don't be nervous." He obviously sensed my hesitation.