XII

"Who was that?" Janet asked, seemingly unaware of the callers identity, as she sat up in bed. The blanket that had been covering her naked body fell into her lap, exposing her breasts.

"Nobody, just Prince." I said, nonchalantly, making it seem like him calling at 1:20 in the morning was nothing.

Her face scrunched, giving away her feelings towards him, as her tone grew hostile, "Why is calling here this late?"

"I don't know! You know how he is, he just does his own thing." I shrugged it off, nuzzled my head into the pillow and closed my eyes, trying to end the conversation.

"Well, what did he want?"

My eyes shot open and were met with her bright green eyes, dead set on me. I wracked my brain trying to come up with something to say. "He just had a question about some paperwork. I told him I'd call him tomorrow."

"Pft, well I don't like him calling you his late. He should be more professional." She huffed, as the jealousy she felt over Prince began to show.

I sat up and rested my hand on her cheek, knowing that I had to get her mind off of Prince. "Janet," From her cheek, I slowly ran my hand down to her neck and then in between her breasts, my eyes following the trail my fingers left, before meeting her gaze once more. "It's my job. You know there's nothing I can do about it." I looked back down at my hand and brushed my middle finger over her left nipple as a smirk ran across my face, "Look at you all jealous."

"Well, I can't help it." She leaned over and kissed me on the lips before moving to my collarbone, she knew that was my sweet spot. Her body shifted as she attempted to get on top of me.

I grabbed her arm. "No, you lay down." A smile grew on her face as she laid down on her back. My body climbed on top of hers, taking her light brown nipple into my mouth as I sucked slightly on her tender skin. I pulled my head back making her nipple snap away from the suction I had on it.

She let out a moan as my mouth traveled down the center of her stomach to her hairline. I raked her down the sides of her torso with my nails, causing goosebumps to scatter around her creamy skin.

My lips hovered over her clit as I inhaled and exhaled around it, mimicking what Prince had done to me the day before. "Oh shit Viv, stop teasing me."

I gave in to her request to stop teasing her and took her bud in between my wet lips as I performed the same sucking l'd done with her nipple moments before.

My tongue soon started circling her clit, just the way she liked it, swift and firm. I slid my index and middle fingers into her heat. That familiar slurping sound my lips made around her sensitive area filled the room.

My eyes locked onto hers as I got my rhythm down. Her green orbs were slightly squinted by her eyebrows being furrowed. And her bottom lip was being held tightly in her mouth by her teeth. The look of pleasure painted across her face made me plant my face a little further into her pulsing pussy. My tongue went into overdrive as it licked up her swollen bud.

She started moving her hips around, a tell tale sign she was almost there. I took her bud into my mouth once more as my tongue continued to lap it up and down. "Viv, I'm gonna come... Ah!"

After she came, I stopped only for a short while before diving in once more. "What are you doing?" She had that same chuckle I had when I was getting over stimulated by Prince's tongue.