Part 1

Tord had been sitting in his office, cigar in hand and brown leather boots up on the dark oak desk. He puffed out some smoke and took a careless glance at a picture frame on the right of his feet. It was an old picture of Tord and his three old friends. Their hoodies glowing vibrantly compared to his dull uniform.
    He gave a low grunt as ashes from his abused cigar fell onto his blue trench coat, his classic red hoodie peeking from underneath. Tord knew that friendship was long gone, it had been three years since the robot incident and he couldn't quite determine his feelings on it. Even now.
Of course the aftermath of the crash left him with a red robotic arm that creaked every so often and a black patch to cover up his blinded eye. The color now silver instead of it's classic dark red glow.
    But as he had his conflicts in the past he now had problems at present hand, slapping him back to reality from his memories. Just like any leader or ordinary person, Tord had his secrets. But that didn't mean he was good at keeping them.
His nagging mouth had led him into his current disaster, spilling one of his most valued secrets to whom he thought was a trustworthy soldier.
He should've known better, now because of him one of his old friends was practically being hunted by an opposing army. The Purple army.
    A sudden knock was heard at his office door, Tord settled his feet on the floor and put on a serious attitude. Quickly clearing his throat he replied, "Come in." Gazing at the door as it opened he was introduced to some familiar faces, two of which were of coarse Paul and Patryk. The two in uniform as always.
    The two soldiers walked in behind a familiar figure silently. "Hello Thomas." The norski said sternly.
The Brit gave a low growl as he stood there, wearing his classic dark blue hoodie and black pants which complimented his old checkered shoes. "Don't call me by my full name, commie." Tom retorted with slight venom.
Tord laughed dully, he knew exactly what pissed Tom off. He rose from his seat while taking another puff from his cigar.
    Tom was a bit intimidated by the sound of his boots walking toward him, the Norwegian stopped in front of Tom and looked him in the 'eyes', "Welcome to the Red Army, Tom. Hope you enjoy your stay." He snickered with a low and aggressive growl in his voice.
He stepped back, giving Tom some space, "Come and sit down, we've got some things to discuss." He signaled Tom to take a seat as there were two chairs in front of his desk which faced a black leather one that screamed "leaders seat".
Hesitantly, Tom took a seat as Patryk and Paul stood closely behind him.
  Tord took his seat once again, putting his cigar out in a nearby ashtray. "I understand that your angry, I can't blame you either. I've basically dragged you into this army without a choice. But believe me, it was for the greater good." All Tom could do was sit there and pretend that everything was fine, the greater good? How in the hell was this for the greater good?!
"And since I've dragged you into this mess, I'll lay down a choice for you. You can take your stay as a soldier, or an assistant. I'm afraid you can't stay here and have no part to play." He calmly stated, not wanting to pick a fight so quickly into the day.
"Uhm..." Tom was confused and indecisive, he's always been that way.
Tord somewhat understood his confusion, not surprised that Tom couldn't quite pick right now.
"Well Jehova, I'll give you some time to think. I have a meeting to attend to anyways..." the leader stood up once more, looking at his two right hand men. "Patryk,Paul,please show this man to his room." He added as he placed a hand on Tom's shoulder, chills running down the brit's spine.
The two nodded as he made his exit. "This way please." One of the two men stated, he had wing like bangs a sturdy expression. Tom stood up and followed the two men out, knowing his life wouldn't ever be the same.

(A/N; Hi guys! What did you think? This is the re written version of chapter one so I hope it's somewhat improved. Let me know which chapter you liked better in the comments for those who've read this before editing. Anyway, that's all for now. Thanks for reading!) -Swingster