Part 2

Tom stood in the bedroom the two men had led him to, he looked around to get a look of the place. The walls were covered in a shade of light grey which somewhat calmed his nerves, and there were a few pictures hung up along the walls of the room.
It was average sized and felt cozy to say the most, there was a neatly made bed with black covers which matched the pillow cases. Tom shifted his gaze to the side only to see a bookcase that stretched up to the roof, it was filled on each shelf with only a few open spots. Tom didn't bother to look at any of the titles.
As he took in his surroundings he sat down on the bed, sinking into the comfort of the mattress. Tom laid back, trying to think over what had happened just minutes before. As he got lost in his thoughts he began feeling tired, very tired...and soon enough he was asleep.

•Short time skip - 2 hours•

Tom awoke with a start as a hard knock was heard from the door. Only a few seconds later did it open, revealing the one being he despised the most, Tord.
"Hello Thomas, I see you've made yourself comfortable." He said as he walked over to the bed, snickering. "What's it to you commie?" Tom retorted with slight venom, he sat up and looked Tord in the eye.
"Still calling me that, huh?" He waited for a response which he never received, sighing, he turned for the door but stoped halfway. "By the way, Paul and Patryk will be here in about half an hour to escort you to dinner. I advise not wandering far from them, it's quite easy to get lost here and I don't feel like searching for you."
Tom looked at him, not sure of what to say. Tord glanced at him once before leaving, closing the door behind him. "..Dinner?" He muttered to himself quietly. He pulled up his sleeve as he glanced at the black watch around his wrist. The green numbers surprised him '7:30 already?' He thought to himself.
Tom got up and began to wonder about what to expect when he was escorted to dinner. He was sure the rest of Tord's army would be there, along with the commie himself.
    As he got lost in his thoughts a knock was heard at his door, "Er- Come in." The door opened to reveal the two men that had taken him to Tord's office earlier that day. Their uniforms struck him with a bit of awe as he studied them, blue overcoats with a bit of red peaking out from underneath near the neck. They wore matching dark grey pants with combat boots.
The taller of the two had bangs and a riffle strapped to his back on top of his uniform, which made Tom slightly uncomfortable. "Mr. Ridgewell, we're here to escort you to dinner." He said, putting his arms behind his back. His voice was strained and sounded tired as if he were yelling for a long period of time.
    The other man however was short, but still managed to tower Tom's height by an inch or so. His hair was ruffled and his face resembled exhaustion, probably due to the numerous orders that Tord had given them in the past.
    He wore the same uniform as the other but didn't have a riffle on his back.
    "Of course, but first can I get your names?" Tom asked, not wanting to start off on a bad foot. The taller of the two cleared his throat before speaking, "I'm Patryk and this is Paul, if your in need of assistance let either of us know." Tom gave a small nod as he continued to study the two.
It wasn't long before Paul spoke up, "We should probably get going, Red Leader won't be happy if we keep him waiting." Patryk looked at him before nodding, "Paul's right, now if you'll please follow us." Tom remained silent as he followed the two men out the door, his curiosity booming through the roof.
The trio had been walking down a lonely corridor for a couple minutes when Tom stopped as he heard an all to familiar voice, "Tom?" He turned around only to meet a green hooded angel.

"Edd?"

•To Be Continued•

(A/N; Hey guys! Thanks for reading chapter 2 of this book, I hope you enjoyed it. Just to make things clear, this book IS being continued as of now. It was put on hold for a while so I could finish another book of mine called Our Differences. Well, that's all for now.) -Swingster