Their Ego

Aries: Their egos are so big that they can (and will) scream and whine until they get their way.

Taurus: They're proud of themselves, but don't necessarily show it.

Gemini: Intelligence wise, Gemini have big egos. They think that they're the smartest, and that's the best.

Cancer: Very self-centered. Cancer's only care about their own emotions.

Leo: A Leo's ego can be the most irritating thing for anyone to be around. Even if they aren't proud of themselves, they'll still pretend.

Virgo: Sometimes they may appear egocentric, but are usually quite the opposite.

Libra: They mostly don't have big egos. They focus more on others than themselves.

Scorpio: Scorpios are usually negative about themselves, so their egos aren't large at all.

Sagittarius: Sort of like Aries, they expect everyone else to love them as well.

Capricorn: They're confident in themselves, they sort of feel like an authority kind of figure.

Aquarius: All in all, they feel like a god/goddess. They feel like they're at the top.

Pisces: They can be insecure at times but they don't let that stop them.

Thanks for reading, and please keep in mind that not all of these will be exactly like you. I'm basing this off of the signs, not one particular person.

Hope you enjoyed

Unicorn1o7