Horror

The signs that would die first

Taurus: They would be laying on the couch curled up in a blanket eating pizza and watching TV, and they'd hear the monster. They dead.

Leo: That person who is on their phone taking selfies, and the monster is in the background. After a while they see it and scream. They try running away, but they get caught eventually.

The signs that would survive

Aries: Aries would fucking punch the monster in the nose and the monster would be scared of him/her.

Gemini: They would find some clever way to escape or kill the monster.

The signs that are the monster

Scorpio: You know the stereotypes how Scorpios are the spawn of satan? Well, let me tell you something... They are. Not up for discussion.

Virgo: They're the shy, quiet person in the background that no one ever suspects. But in reality, it's a monster taking a form or Virgo is controlling the monster and who it kills.

The signs that sacrifice their lives for the others

Libra: They'd sacrifice themselves for their girlfriend/boyfriend because that's what they do.

Sagittarius: They'd be the impulsive and reckless person at the beginning, but towards the end they sort of realize life. They'd go out as a hero.

Aquarius: Well, Aquarius thinks that they're doing the right thing, and that the monster will die, but in reality they didn't do anything that would stop the monster and they died because of it.

The signs that get sacrificed against their will

Cancer: That sweet boy/girl that must be killed for the monster to stop killing and terrorizing.

Capricorn: Capricorn would be that person off in the distance, minding their own business when someone comes and make the deal for Capricorn to be sacrificed.

Pisces: Like Capricorn, Pisces is just minding their own business when someone kidnaps them and sacrifices them to the monster.

Thanks for 2k views. It might not seem like a lot, especially compared to other books, but all those other books started somewhere. So does mine. damaraas is the one who basically does this. She gives me what they would be. You should go check out her book, she deserves it for doing half of the work.