What I See When I Think Of The Signs

Aries: I see the drink Red Bull, and immediately do the "Red Bull gives you wings" in my head.

Taurus: I see a potato eating potato chips with Netflix on.

Gemini: I see Kat from Victorious, jumping up and down screaming like a shrill old lady that's about to die.

Cancer: I see a crab that walks along the beach with a cigar in one hand and the newspaper in the other.

Leo: I see Beyoncé with "This Girl is On Fire" or "Bow Down Bitches" playing in the background.

Virgo: I see a ten year old girl in a corner of a library playing with a knife.

Libra: I see a woman on a train using Tinder.

Scorpio: I see a scorpion stabbing someone to death or I see the devil yelling, "Good morning Vietnam!"

Sagittarius: I see a goat butting a mountain for eternity, or the goat climbing the mountain dancing.

Capricorn: I see my father twerking... and yes, I know what that looks like. Traumatic childhood.

Aquarius: I see a manatee plummeting into the ocean from a helicopter, traveling to Atlantis. Or I just see a flock of mermaids. Or a pod, whatever mermaids would be called in a group.

Pisces: I see a ghost getting high on weed. Or any other drug, for that matter.

Right here, I would like you to rate this story on a scale of 1 to 5. 1 being the worst 5 being the best. Please feel free to say things that you dislike or things you really like.

Thanks!

My dad showed me that he learned to twerk from this guy at work that looked like Jesus. My dad is a Capricorn, so that's why I think that.

Life lesson:

Jesus twerks.

And then shows family members that shouldn't know how to twerk how to twerk.

As I said, traumatic childhood.