The Signs As Mythical Creatures

Requested by @Blackpanther678.

Aries: Aries would be the Minotaur, because of their aggressive attitude. They want to kill everyone in their territory.

Taurus: Taurus would be a leprechaun since they're both possessive over objects, such as money. They are both stubborn and determined.

Gemini: Gemini would be fairies. They are lively, curious, optimistic, and just plain enjoyable to be around.

Cancer: Sirens are what these manipulative people would be. Singing their songs until they kill those that hear.

Leo: Leo would be the magnificent Phoenix. Both are associated with the sun, and they would just make a perfect match.

Virgo: Virgo would be a nymph, as they are usually shy and quiet, just staying inside their plant or tree or river.

Libra: You have waited your whole lives to be called a unicorn, and now you finally can. Both majestic and elegant, Libra would most definitely be a unicorn.

Scorpio: Demon. I mean, what did you expect? Think you'd be some nice little monster that does no harm? Guess again Scorpios.

Sagittarius: They'd be centaurs. Generous, active, adventurous, a perfect match.

Capricorn: Capricorn would be a dragon. Patience, ambition, intelligence, they'd be powerful and respected.

Aquarius: The rebellious mermaids of the sea are what Aquarius would be.

Pisces: These spiritual people would be ghosts. Whether they be the ghosts that fuck up your life or the ones that leave you alone, this is accurate.

I realize that they're are a lot of people that absolutely despise their sign because they believe it's just stereotyping and that I should stop with the stereotypes. I'm just going to be blatant and honest right now. The signs ARE stereotypes. All of this information is based off of the sign. I understand if you don't like the answer to some of these, but please don't be mad that your sign isn't exactly like you. No one is exactly the same.

I had to put my serious talk on, but now I'm good.

Life lesson of the day:

Don't give a boy a tampon and not expect him to shove it up his nose. And then don't decide to give him a pad and not expect him to put it on his forehead.

I'd like to point out here that I did not give him either, so this was not my fault.

I was just on the bus with them coming back from a field trip. Before this they put makeup on him. That didn't go too well.