Heat VS Cold

Requested by @LorraineSofian.

HEAT

Aries: They're a fire sign, so that goes for them. There's also the fact that they'd us a flamethrower on you.

Cancer: Because their hearts can be filled with so much warmth and joy that it can burn you.

Leo: They're ruled by the sun. I mean, the sun is literally a ball of fire. They got that heat going. *Runs around on fire yelling "This girl is on fire!"*

Libra: They are the warmth that comes and attacks you with a bear hug even when you don't want it.

Scorpio: They sizzle like its hot when Sam and Dean throw holy water on them. If you aren't a Supernatural fan, this means that you're a demon. Just clarifying.

Aquarius: For those times they just fought an army of men and walk away with swagger when there's an explosion behind them.

COLD

Taurus: They'd be likely to just flop down in the snow and think about their life while eating the snow.

Gemini: Cold because they have no emotions and they are heartless. Scorpios aren't the only one.

Virgo: They found out how to survive in Antarctica with a t-shirt and shorts on. They never told anyone, but this is true. I almost died giving this information to you. I had to go to Antarctica to get it and let's say I almost froze to death.

Sagittarius: Sagittarius got dared to spend an hour in a freezer. They were never the same when they came out.

Capricorn: They've got cold hearts when it comes to love. Maybe it's because they get frozen over with despair when their boyfriend/girlfriend breaks up with them.

Pisces: They're the legit fortune teller that successfully calls a ghost upon them, and the room gets colder.

I'm sorry if you requested something and I haven't done it. I will only be doing one more and then I'm done doing requests.

It's just easier to do my ideas instead someone else's. Again, sorry for those that requested and I said that I would do them, I won't.

It would just take too long and take up time I don't have.

Sorry.

Sorry.

Sorry.

Life lesson:

Don't do alphabetical seating charts.

My last class has alphabetical seating, and I and two others are sitting in the back in a corner.

We talk too much, make sarcastic remarks, and annoy her to death probably.

Sometimes I feel bad for her. But other times I'm laughing too hard in her class to care.