How Good They Are With Kids

Requested by @JuviaChan12. Sorry it took so long.

Aries: Aries sort of acts like the kid. I guess they'd be the parent that acts like their child, and still does foolish things.

Taurus: Taurus would be pretty protective of their own kids and others. They're like the security guards of children.

Gemini: Gemini are generally good with raising children, but they may give them too much freedom. They'd turn out pleasant or like little brats it just depends.

Cancer: Extreme mother-like figures that will protect their children to the end of time.

Leo: The same as Cancer, though they'd be more of the father figure in a child's life. A crazy and weird father that drinks Starbucks.

Virgo: Quite fussy about and with children.

Libra: Libras aren't exactly good or bad with children. Just a normal middle.

Scorpio: They have a snappy attitude towards children, but would take decent care of them.

Sagittarius: They're just those parents that let their kids do whatever they want. They don't care that much as long as they aren't doing drugs and all of that shit.

Capricorn: They are the disciplinary parents that make sure that their children are exactly where they want them. However, they do take care of them well.

Aquarius: Same as Sagittarius, they let their children have freedom. May be because Aquarius feels like they needed more freedom when they were young, so they let the kids have freedom.

Pisces: Pisces are caring and nurturing towards children, and they'd make excellent parents.

I apologize if there are any errors grammatically, as I'm on a bumpy bus and my phone is shaking so much.

Life lesson of the day:

Bingo is rigged. That's me just being a sore loser, but still. The game is rigged.