The Signs Dating

Aries: Aries would be proud and treat them better than most people. You may just be partners in crime.

Taurus: Taurus is one of the most romantic signs, and quite traditional. They'd probably take you out to a fancy dinner, and end the date with a kiss at your doorstep. *Other signs fangirling as they spy on Taurus behind a bush*

Gemini: They'd be the fun girlfriend/boyfriend that likes to do interesting things like paintball. However, as soon as the other person gets possessive, they are out. Don't like their significant other being possessive at all.

Cancer: A bit like Taurus, but they need a lot of emotional support. If they had a bad day, prepare to comfort them no matter what.

Leo: They are loyal to their partner, most likely to buy fancy or expensive gifts for their date.

Virgo: Not too loving, expect to be with a cold person that's hidden and shy.

Libra: Quite the romantic type, but as soon as they see their favorite celebrity, prepare to be left in the dust. They are known not to be that loyal.

Scorpio: Most possessive while dating, they trust with all of your heart. You need to be careful not to do anything wrong, though, as they can become furious and not trusting if you make a mistake that costs your relationship.

Sagittarius: Don't like dating that much, they need to be free and independent, they can't be weighed down by someone else.

Capricorn: Might be some mood swings, one day they could be possessive or loving, and the next they can be hidden and cold.

Aquarius: Doesn't really think of it as a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, more as being their best friend. This isn't that bad considering that they still love you and hang around you all the time like friends would.

Pisces: They are affectionate and romantic, a good combination for a boyfriend/girlfriend. Make excellent partners.

Life lesson:

Don't underestimate people when it comes to Gatorade. I'm talking about you, mother.

She told me four giant bottles of Gatorade would last me a week. I laughed so hard. I have two down, two to go. It's only Tuesday.

She humors me sometimes.