/-Prologue

Hi. My name's Craig.

I'm 17 years old, nerdy as hell, and probably the strangest kid in my grade. Why, you ask? Let me fill you in on some of the details.

First of all, my dad left. I know, discomforting, but I hardly knew him and from what my mom says, he had some...issues. Second, I have two or three pink streaks in my curly brown hair. I dyed it permanently when I found out that my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. Third, I'm a nerd, bookworm, and grade freak. Meaning: I've spent three quarters of my life so far playing video games, I can read 3 books in one in a half weeks, and I can't get below a B+ without beating myself up. 

Also, I'm not exactly athletic. Sure, I jog a mile or two every now and then but it's not like I actually go to the gym. That's where I'd probably get beat up. They'd use me as a punching bag, or even a towel. Come to think of it, that towel idea is disgusting. Here come all of the mortifying mental images. You're welcome.

My appearance isn't very striking, either. My curly brown-and-pink hair is normally all over the place, my rectangular black glasses seem to make the bags under my eyes heavier, and the only type of facial hair I get is a scruffy neck beard. Typical gaming fashion, am I right? The five pairs of jeans that I own are all worn down, two of which have holes in them. I normally wear white Adidas® and t-shirts (occasionally a V-neck). I have an orange oversize sweater, too, that I wear to bed and on weekends. I like orange.

So that's me. The nerdy, scruffy, skinny, kid that wears the same shit everyday. The guy with not a lot of friends or family. The guy with--

Oh yeah. I forgot that part.

This year I met Tyler. Now, we were pretty different. We still are. But there was something there. I felt it, he felt it, even the girl sitting behind me felt it. It was powerful. It was confusing. It was beautiful. And I just sat there, in Garry's history class, (Garry's full name is Mr. Garry S. Modak, but everyone calls him Garry.) thinking to myself, It's probably nothing special.

But it was. It remarkably, astonishingly, was something special.

----

okie hope ya'll enjoyed this I'll make more soon haha bai

- tay