; Carly

Craig says something to Tyler, then dashes out the main school doors. We all stare after him, and I glance back at Tyler, who seems stunned and a little disappointed. He walks over to us, and Mae puts a hand on his shoulder.

"It's okay, Tyler," She says, her eyes mischievously glinting. "I'm sure you two can be gay later." Tyler glares at Mae, then chuckles and shakes his head.

"For the record, Mae, I'm pan, not 100% gay," He says, causing Mae to giggle. "There's a difference, ya' fuck." I sigh and, glancing out the glass doors, see a white Subaru pull up in the pick-up/drop-off lane. I nudge Mae and gesture to the car, and she waves at the woman in the window.

"That's our ride. See ya', Ty Ty," I say teasingly, causing Tyler to sigh. He waves us goodbye as we walk out the doors to the car. Mae readjusts the strap of her bag on her shoulder, then squints up at the sun.  

"So who do you think is gonna make the first move?"

I stop and look at her.

"Mae. Tyler is the horniest person I have ever met."

Mae laughs loudly as she opens the door to the passenger seat. "True, true."

----

can someone make an au where tyler is really fckn horny lol

sorry this is short i have 0 inspo

~ tay