; Carly

I. Am. SHOOKETH.

Tyler did his wheeze. He doesn't do that unless he's laughing extremely hard. And  Craig has the most ADORABLE laugh I have ever heard. It's like he's laughing but with hiccups and I cannot even anymore. The two of them laughing together that hard got the entire class in a good mood today, which is rare.

I walk out of history with Evan, who is smiling like a total idiot.

"That amazing performance," he finally says, running a hand through his hair. "Was the best thing I've seen and heard all year. Now you absolutely need to get them together. I HAVE SEEN THE TRUTH!" Evan throws his hands up in the air, and I grin and laugh.

We eventually split, me having to go to art and Evan having an AP class next. I say hi to Simone and lay my backpack down under my chair, then go to get my unfinished watercolor painting from the rack.

When I come back, the rest of the table has already sat down. I take my seat across from Simone and next to one of the girls on our volleyball team, Mari (Mrs. Saksa normally lets us pick our own seats).

"What did you do in history?" Simone asks, dipping her brush in the blue paint. I wet my own in the small cup of water next to me, then dip it in pink.

"We watched a documentary on J.F.K. It was hilarious-" Simone shoots her head up and raises an eyebrow. "-because Garry fell asleep during it." Simone smiles and shakes her head. "But that's not even the best part. I think Craig and Tyler were passing notes or something..."

"The new kid?" Simone smiles.

"Yeah."

"He's adorable," She says. I nod my head fiercely.

"Anyways," I continue. "The two of them started dying laughing for whatever reason and Tyler started wheezing." Simone's mouth drops open.

"No way."

"Yes way."

Mari looks up from her own painting and grins.

"It was hilarious," she says, brushing some of her hair behind her ear. "And then they actually got detentions because Garry found the note."

Simone chuckles and shakes her head.

"That's actually just like Tyler to get a detention within the first few days of school," She says, returning to her painting. "But I can't believe that Craig actually was passing notes with him. Are they friends?"

"I think they're gay for each other, but we'll stick with friends for now."
----
hello i am on a plane
this chapter is probs gonna get published in the airport lmao

~ tay