; Tyler

Craig looks at the note and blushes slightly, mouthing the words Thank You at me before putting the small bit of paper in his back pocket. He then takes out an index card and a ballpoint pen, scrawling a few words onto it. Craig crumples it up and silently tosses it onto my desk, his head immediately darting over to the teacher's desk to make sure that he isn't watching. I pick the note up and unfold it under my desk, then look at the message scrawled in Craig's tiny handwriting.

Nice shirt. I see that you have a wide range of clothing choices.

What shirt am I wearing today? I subconsciously look down, then see my normal pink v-neck that I wear almost every day. I chuckle a little at the sarcasm in the note, then see how Craig is holding back laughter. I shake my head slightly and then click my pen, writing down a few more words on the note.

Ha ha. Mr. Comedian over here.

I throw the note directly at his face this time, and it gets stuck in his crazy pink curls. I have to choke down a laugh as Craig makes a face at me and fishes for the small piece of paper. He looks down at it and snorts, then covers his mouth as his cheeks flush. The teacher, who, might I add, seems as though he hasn't shaved his beard once in his life, glances in our direction, then mutters something irritably and returns to his ancient copy of The Arkham Knight

Craig jots something down on the note and passes back to my desk. I open it and smile.

It's not my fault you look like a fuccboi.

I turn to him and pretend to itch my nose, accentuating my middle finger. In return, Craig sticks his tongue out at me. I messily scrawl another note on the paper and throw it back at him.

Well you're just DUMB.

Craig reads the note and collapses on his desk in repressed laughter, then looks back up at me and mouths, WHAT  before focusing on holding back hiccups of laughs. When he's collected himself, Craig writes one final note on the paper.

You're stupid. Now I suggest that you actually spend the next thirty minutes of detention actually doing your homework so you don't half-ass it during lunch tomorrow. :)

I stick my tongue out at him, but he's already gotten out The  Odyssey, yet he's still smiling to himself. 

And I hate to admit it, but I'm smiling a little too.

----

hope you enjoyed this fluff???? idk whatever it was

it's like 3 am lol and i'm listening to adam young's scores and they're like thirty minutes long each and so pretty/relaxing i highly recommend 20/10

uhhhh also craig / nogla / brian is my favorite trio i love them sm

~ tay :)