; Craig

I walk to the lunchroom, gripping the straps of my backpack tightly. Tyler catches my eye from the table and winks as Carly waves frantically. I smile and walk a little faster.

Suddenly, my leg catches on something and I trip, my glasses flying of my face as I fall flat onto the floor. Half of the cafeteria goes silent, and I hear snickers around me. I feel my face flushing as I look up at Adam's smirking face, his leg retracting from the open walkway between the tables.

I feel someone's hand grab my shirt and yank me up, my collar almost choking me.

"So, is your gay ass emo or something?" One of Adam's friends taunts holding my up by my shirt collar.

"Wh-what?" I hear the squealing of lunchroom chairs being pushed back and loud footsteps.

"Your fucking hair, dude. You look like a bitch with that updo." The goon throws me back down on the ground, and the scurry of footsteps gets louder.

"Let him go, Jason. You're not impressing anyone, dickweed." Tyler's voice growls. I look up as Tyler shoves Jason in the chest, who pushes him back. Tyler looks at him with looks that could kill before lunging at him. I expect to hear a thud or some sound, but a figure holds Tyler back. When he calms down, Tyler is released, turning away and grabbing my glasses from the ground. Everything is blurry, but I can make out a hand outstretched to me. I grab it hesitantly, then see a faint green-blue color; Carly's worried gaze meets mine.

"You okay?" She asks, brushing my shoulders off. I nod, though disoriented and embarrassed. I feel my glasses being put onto my face as blue eyes become clearer. My face flushes again as Tyler's intense expression is frozen in front of my face. 

"One of the lenses is cracked a bit," He says, clearing his throat. I cough awkwardly and grab my backpack from the floor, walking with him and Carly back to the lunch table. I realize that Evan was the one holding Tyler back, though doesn't seem fazed at all.

"Th-thanks, for, um, defending me, guys," I mumble, looking at my book. Carly looks at me with sympathy and Evan nods. Tyler's fist is clenched, an angry stare fixed in Jason's direction. I feel some small tears gathering, a small voice in the back of my head telling me that this is all my fault.

----

lol rip

also I'M BACK AYAYYAYAY

i started high school like six weeks ago (whoop) and i've been pretty busy with marching band, piano, editing and schoolwork

and i joined my school's writing club/literary magazine!! it's so fun and I'm working on a short story :)))

it feels nice to be writing this story again though i missed my gay ass babes

~ tay xx