Road Trip

Female: Aries, Virgo, Gemini, Leo, Scorpio, Capricorn
Male: Cancer, Taurus, Libra, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Pisces

"GET THE FUCK IN, LEO!" Scorpio shouted while tapping her black painted fingernails against the door of Sagittarius' van. Leo quickly grabber her shoes from the shoe shelf and made sure to lock the door and the gates.

"Okay, geez, I'm coming!" Leo says before sliding in next to Gemini. The girl sighed and tied her hair in a pony tail. "Who's gonna be DJ this time?!" She shouts at the others.

"Me! Me!" Pisces waves his hand at her. "I'll be DJ!"

"Weren't you the DJ from the last road trip, Pi?" Cancer asks curiously. "And the one before that, and the one also before that, and-- you get what I mean."

Pisces sighs but agrees. At Pisces' sigh of defeat, Gemini's phone immediately connects with the aux cord. "I dibs it!" She shouts.

Aries slowly looks up from her phone and squints at Gemini. "Yo Gemini," she says and placed a fake plastic spider on Gemini's head. "I think there's something on your hair."

Gemini's hand slowly raises up and as she pats the spot, she screams. "What the actual fuck?" Capricorn swears under her breath for she was interrupted while reading a newly updated fanfiction.

"If you guys don't mind but please lower down your volume, mine can't go up any higher." Aquarius adds in and Capricorn and him smirked to each other. They're really good friends, since they were both babies.

"Can't we just leave this freaking place already?!" Taurus grunts. Gemini stopped screaming and turned to face Aries, who was smiling smugly at her.

"So, how was it?" She asks and mocks Gemini. "Oh may gaaaaaaad!! Ariiiieeeees!" She then bends over and laughs.

Virgo finally got enough and removed her headphones. "Stop it or this road trip will be cancelled."

Aries and Gemini both stops and Gemini turns forward to the right direction. "Where is Sagittarius?!" Libra grunts under his breath. "That always-late bastard." He trails off when a notification pops on his phone. "There is a freaking sale in Walmart. That idiot needs to hurry or I'm walking over there. I can buy a shitload of bags and hit Sag with one of them.

"You do know this is a road trip and not a sale hunt, right?" Leo pointed out. Libra rolls his eyes and muttered something.

"Oh shit, I forgot my pillow." Cancer accidentally swears and his eyes widens.
"I did not mean to say that, I said sticks not s-h-i-t." His family warned him to never swear or he'll get grounded, but years later he still stuck with it.

Couple of second later, Sagittarius flings open the door and gets in. Everyone was startled but they finally started moving.

First Destination: Avenson Park

"Okay, first up is Avenson Park. This place is a total Pokemon Go goals, has a lot of stops too." Sagittarius announces over the music Gemini is currently playing. "And y'all can go outside to catch some." He added.

Aquarius perks up and pushes Scorpio so that he can go outside. "Scorpio, move." He whined and Scorpio glances up and chuckles.

"Geek." She mutters and Aquarius only smiles.

"My duty." He replies before stumbling out the van and tied his shoes. He got his phone out and started searching for Pokemons.

"Aqua, wait!" Pisces shouted and rushed to his friend who was currently trying to catch a Pikachu. Gemini notices how low she is at the game and she rushed to the two guys who were acting like drunk guys, their legs wobbling and their head snapping into every direction with their phone everywhere.

Taurus noticed the food stalls outside and since he already finished his waffles, he also got outside to buy more food.

"There's a freaking basketball court. Time to beat asses, yeah?" Aries hisses and literally jumped outside and ran to the court. She stole the ball from a guy and ran away dribbling it, laughing hysterically.

"That actually looks and sounds fun stealing balls." Leo said and ran to Aries. She winked at her and Aries tossed the ball towards Leo, she successfully caught it and she was screaming since there was a hot trail of boys behind their backs.

"If we get trouble for this, don't blame me." Sagittarius bluntly said and went outside. He then proceeded to go to the playground and show off some of his so called skills. Which is pretty great before he accidentally kicked a 5-year old boy in the face and an angry mom running after him with her purse as a weapon.

"So, um, what now?" Cancer squeaks out and cringes when Aquarius accidentally hit a pole. "I mean, what's taking Taurus so long?" He asks and he looks at the food stalls to see Taurus holding a lot of plastic bags. "Oh right, food." He grunted and leaned over to Capricorn.

"Ew, don't touch me." Capricorn hisses but immediately regrets it when Cancer flinched away from her. "Sorry, sorry, this fic got me pissed. Didn't mean to offend you, bro." She apologized but Cancer only looks at her weirdly.

"Look at that, we already took 30 minutes in this park. There's like 2 more destinations left and it's already 5 in the afternoon." Virgo complained while looking at her schedule.

"I brought my pocket wifi with me, guys." Libra announced and everyone left inside the van hooked up their internet. And then that's when Libra's notifications started buzzing. "Holy cows, 250 notifications?!" He exclaimed and went through them all, giggling every time.

"Where are my sound blocking headphones when I need them?" Scorpio whispers.

After a very long time, it only took 5 more minutes, they're now heading to their next destination.

Right at the middle of the highway though, their car broke down. And it resulted to Cancer calling 911 twenty two times and Scorpio looking at the view from the rails.

"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
When I flush the toilet,
I see you." She recited and threw a photo of the Earth over the ledge.

The summary is, the guy who Aries stole the basketball from is the one who corrupted the van's engine. And the signs had to wait for hours before someone helped them. It was still a pretty great road trip though, a half-way-there road trip.

~
A/N: Also the ones playing the signs are (female first then male)

Aries: Zoe Sugg // Austin Mahone
Taurus: Gigi Hadid // Caspar Lee
Gemini: Lucy Hale // Dan Howell
Cancer: Ariana Grande // Luke Hemmings
Virgo: Jenna Marbles // Joe Sugg
Leo: Cara Delevingne // Shawn Mendes
Libra: Lilly Singh // Zac Efron
Scorpio: Kendall Jenner // Felix Kjellberg
Sagittarius: Ariel Martin // Marcus Butler
Capricorn: Jade Thirlwall // Louis Tomlinson
Aquarius: Shakira // Harry Styles
Pisces: Rachel Levin // Justin Bieber

Sorry if you didn't like the person :( Just to let you know that they're only roles and you can imagine what they really look like. Imagination is better <3

And you can suggest the gender of the signs next. I'll tell you when I'm going to post a story chapter so read my author's notes, please. Thanks !

Also, sorry if I didn't put your sign in a lot of spotlight. It's really hard to keep everyone balanced when there's 12 characters and a lot of things going on.

Don't forget to check out my other books! Please! Thanks.