capricorn (m) x virgo (f)

Requested by: @PurpleJ22

VIRGO: (trying to see what's in the board but Capricorn is blocking her view) "Um..."

TAURUS: "Dude, move a little bit since Virgo can't see."

CAPRICORN: (looks up from doodling and turns around) "Oh! Sorry, man."

VIRGO: (blankly stares at Capricorn) "Um, it's okay — "

TAURUS: (laughs, punches Capricorn on the back) "Man?!"

CAPRICORN: (blushes) "Oh, no! VIRGO! Yeah, I meant Virgo." (laughs)

VIRGO: (laughs as well) "It's honestly alright — " (nose begins to bleed) "Oh, shoot! Um, I gotta go."

CAPRICORN: (thinks he offended Virgo in some way) "What?! No, sorry Virgo. It's just 'man'. It was just a habit — "

CANCER: (notices Virgo exiting through the entrance) "Um, the exit is in the back."

VIRGO: (realizes her mistake, holding her hand up to her nose) "Oh, sorry." (quickly leaves the classroom after asking permission from the teacher)

CAPRICORN: "Wait!" (rushes out the classroom, the teacher tsking and writing Cap in detention for interrupting classes) "Wait, I'm sorry! I didn't know you'd get that offended, like, it's just — " (Capricorn enters the girl's bathroom)

VIRGO: (currently stuffing her nose with tissue) "What the — ?!"

CAPRICORN: (confused by the sight) "Um, alright???"

VIRGO: "You know you just walked into the girl's bathroom, right?"

CAPRICORN: "Yeah and — is your nose bleeding?!"

VIRGO: "What, you thought I ran to the bathroom just because you called me 'man'? I could call you 'gurl' as well, you know?"

CAPRICORN: "Um, yeah I actually did thought you got offended my 'man'." (they awkwardly stare at each other before Virgo removes the bloody tissues and throws it into the bin) "Well, that was disgusting."

VIRGO: "While we're in here... " (Virgo grabs Capricorn's front collar and tugs him closer until their lips meet) "Always wanted to do that scene."

CAPRICORN: (slightly turned on) "Yeah, same."

VIRGO: "Oh and don't get your hopes up, young man. I may have liked you as a stupid crush before but not anymore, Cap. That was closure."

CAPRICORN: (rolls his eyes, smirks) "You sure it was a closure or a start?"

VIRGO: (shrugs) "It depends."

CAPRICORN: (groans) "Wow, okay, getting denied by a girl. What else is new?!"

VIRGO: (laughs) "I'm kidding! Now kiss me, you fool."

///

Author's Note: Sorry, I only updated 5 days later wowowow. School is shit already :(