Aries (m) x Sagittarius (f)

Requested by: @SophieTWDTheEEFQueen . Hi, Sophie! I'm really sorry that I wasn't able to do your request a month ago and I only saw your comment now while I was reading through my book. So here it is :)

Also, I'm going to try a new writing technique :) Inspired by: JeddieJay , an amazing author so check them out!! (Is cliche but meh)

Canada, United States

3:38 pm

ARIES: [walks with Sagittarius] How're you?

SAGITTARIUS: [smirks] That's very formal, Ari! I'm good, thank you. You?

ARIES: [smirks as well] Well, I was wondering if you feel hot today? Maybe a little bit of... freshening up?

SAGITTARIUS: [caught of guard] Um... okay?

ARIES: [laughs] 'Yeah, freshening up would sound good,' you should say.

SAGITTARIUS: [mocks] Yeah, freshening up would sound good.

ARIES: [smirks] [smacks ice cream cone to her forehead] Yup, what a nice fresh up!

SAGITTARIUS: [screams] ARIES! WHAT THE HELL?! [throws ice cream at him]

ARIES: [licks Sag's face] Tasty.

SAGITTARIUS: [blushes] I like strawberry.

ARIES: So that means I know you well?

SAGITTARIUS: No, it means that you're a jerk.

ARIES: [chuckles] Aw, don't worry babe. I'm gonna make it up to you.

SAGITTARIUS: [grows curious] By?

ARIES: By doing this. [kisses her lips]

SAGITTARIUS: [caught off guard]

CAPRICORN: [stops videoing] CUT!

ARIES: [pushes Sagittarius] That's enough for one scene. [glares]

SAGITTARIUS: [rolls her eyes] Once an asshole, always an asshole.

ARIES: [annoyed] Excuse me? You're the one who messed the scene 4 times so we needed to reshoot it every damn time!

SAGITTARIUS: [screams] WELL, AT LEAST I TRY TO ACT!

ARIES: OH SO ARE YOU SAYING YOU'VE BEEN ACTING IN THIS RELATIONSHIP THE WHOLE DAMN TIME?!

SAGITTARIUS: [weakens] No! Of course not!

ARIES: Should be a yes, yes you're a fat ass.

CAPRICORN: OI! BREAK TIME, GUYS! NEXT SHOOTING WILL BE ON 4!

ARIES: See you, fat ass.

SAGITTARIUS: [snarls] Bye, asshole.

~

Canada, United States, Studio

4:16 pm

CAPRICORN: [panic] Where's Sagittarius?!

ARIES: [slightly worried] I don't know

LEO: [hears the commotion and goes on set] She's probably in the bathroom, Aries.

ARIES: [very worried] I'll go check on her.

Scene Change 1

ARIES: SAGITTARIUS?! YOU KNOW I DID NOT MEAN THOSE THINGS I SAID EARLIER, RIGHT? PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN!

SAGITTARIUS: [muffled] GO AWAY!

ARIES: [bangs on bathroom door] [whisper, weak, cries] Sag, please stop cutting. You're beautiful, I was just rushed a little earlier. Please understand, love.

SAGITTARIUS: [opens the door] I'm not cutting. [wiles eyes and smears mascara] I stopped cutting since we got together. It's just, you've been saying these things on or off set and it gets to me sometimes.

ARIES: [wipes her smeared mascara] You look beautiful even if you're crying. All your flaws is what makes you perfect to my eyes. I love you, remember that.

SAGITTARIUS: And you're bipolar, I sometimes forget. Sorry for overacting.

ARIES: Don't say sorry, you've done nothing wrong. I'm sorry for doing this to you. Now let's get back to set, okay?

SAGITTARIUS: [nods]

[both slowly walks on set]

ARIES: You know that I love you, right?

SAGITTARIUS: Well, duh, I'm special. [throws paint balls]

CAPRICORN: TAKE THE SHOT!

Both live inside a fake and real world. But their love would always stay the same, maybe even grow stronger.