Sagittarius (m) x Aquarius (f)

"What does a Mexican soap cheers?" Sagittarius started. Aquarius sighed and continued reading her book. "Olay!" Sagittarius continued.

"You sound like that's the best joke ever." Aquarius replied.

"Oh yeah, give me one of your jokes then!" He challenged.

"What did the two flags say to each other?" She said. "Nothing, they just waved." She continued with a laughter.

"Haha, very pun-ny." Sagittarius said in sarcasm.

Aquarius genuinely laughed. "I like how we're using Tumblr tips." She stated. Sagittarius strongly agreed and showed her another post.

"This one's a keeper! I need this taped on my wall or something." He said. Aquarius read it and beamed.

"That's what I was referring to!" She exclaimed.

•••

"Oi, Aqua, what the hell are those three dots?" Sagittarius asks while leaning over Aqua's shoulder to see her unfinished chapter. "I guess you ran out of ideas?" He suggested.

"Jesus Christ, you're correct! Finally, the Almighty Aquarius has ran out of jokes!" She exclaimed. "And I've been using this joke book a lot and I think I would be copyrighted." She continued.

"No offense, but that chapter looks choppy." He pointed out. "And the sentences have very short details."

"They look, but not sound. Open your ears, idiot." She mumbled while flipping the finished pages she did the past couple days.

"Okay, geez, calm your tits and have some tea. I know you like the Yorkshire ones." He said while grabbing the hot cup of tea from his desk.

"Thanks." She mumbled and sipped the hot drink. "I remember this post in Tumblr," she paused to sip her tea, "That says, and I quote 'What if the book is all about how the main character falls in love with the reader and in the last chapter, the main character says "Please don't close the book, don't leave me.", I would be dead.'"

Sagittarius warmly smiled and set his cup on the desk. "Well, I am the main character and you're the reader. While I'm venturing, I could hear you guiding me and I'd follow you. I could hear you shouting encouraging words whenever I'm down. I could hear everything you say. But there's a catch, I can never see you." He said.

"You got that from Tumblr?" Aquarius curiously asked.

"Nah, I got it by being with you." Sagittarius replied.

"You're cheesy." She exclaimed but was truly flattered.

"Chessily-cutesy?" He smugly said and Aqua just snickered.

"More like, give me a Ham & Cheese Sandwich, Mr. Assistant of the Day." Aquarius said with a laugh. He laughed as well but soon got her the ham & cheese sandwich because damn, he's whipped.

•••

"Yo, the actual hell?" Sagittarius said out loud. "That's a pretty damn good ending, Aqus!"

"Duh, it's written by me. Now polish it, servant." Aqua said in a jokingly manner.

"You're mean but you write good books so eh." Sagittarius replied but he really was damn whipped.

- - -

A/N: I hope you liked it! If it confuses you, the first part is what Aqua was writing during the second part. And the second part is what Aqua was writing during the third part. Still confused? Hi, nice to meet you, I'm a girl who doesn't know grammar. (happy cry emoji) Anywho, 2 months left and its 2017 smh time moves so fast.